Chapter 48

In Aeroplane ,

In the early morning MaNan got ready quickly for flight , they did skipped bath and breakfast, off course side effects of long nd energy draining workout at last night . Indeed night was blissful where two souls united for the first time by worshipping each other like a true devotee .

Their journey from Venice to Mumbai started at 4am in the Italy. Journey is quite long almost about 13 hrs so they will  reach Mumbai airport at 8.30 pm . As they were sleep deprived so they slept almost four or five hours.

"Two cappuccino , one muesli bowl and two garlic breads " Manik spoke politely with the beautiful air hostess who were taking their breakfast order. 

"Anything else sir " she asked softly he nodded no.

"Anything for ma'am" she asked pointing towards sleeping Nandini.

"Umm add one brownie too " caressing Nandini's hair and kissing her there he ordered lovingly.

"U guys look cute together " she flattered her eyelashes like a fangirl. He mentally noted that they have found one shipper here inside the plane , he smiled genuinely nd she left .

"Good morning " feeling her nuzzling on his neck , he greeted.

"Mmm ......mmm" she snuggled more into him , he smiled at adorable baby, kept kissing her hair , finally she woke up and instantly pecked his lips .

...................||

" U know na I am yours ? " He asked while eating his muesli because she was just staring at him from last 10 mins . Without eating anything she was just looking at him , sometimes she was biting her lips or nails , she seemed nervous as if restraining herself from asking something.

"Yeah ..... Only Mine " she said confidently nd proudly.

"Then stop staring , it's creepy " he said annoyingly , off course he was getting uncomfortable under her continuous gaze .

"Ohh wait .... Wait...... Don't tell me ur behind my muesli ....... Look Nandini I won't give it to u so stay away " pulling his bowl more towards himself he said worriedly. And she was like 'kaha jake sar fodu ' .

"Manik " her voice was low , as if she is confused that she should say it or not.

"No Minion ....... I am not giving ..... U can ord .."

"I have one fantasy " getting irritated with his constant blabbering she spoke little loudly and he just dropped spoon full of muesli in the bowl due to sudden shock.

"Fantasy and Nandini .... Seriously..... Haha " he started laughing like maniac making her furious.

"What is there to laugh?"

"Isn't it funny that a girl doesn't know about orgasm few days back , have a fantasy today ? " He continued to laugh . And all her boldness flew away and anger took over , she started beating him .

"Sry baba ..... Now stop..... Please...... I am sry na ....... Leave me  " he begged and she stopped after punching him one last time.

"So what is it ? " He asked but she remained silent.

"I am really sorry .....please ...... I can do anything to make it up to u " he looked very cute nd she smirked.