Chapter 49

The evening is aromatic , the smell of wet soil is roaming everywhere in the atmosphere after a small drizzling of rain for a hour in early evening. Early days in September ,that means near to the end of rainy season. Atmosphere was quite fresh but it's not soothing enough for grumpy Nandu who is getting ready for an event.

Wearing his favourite colour which suits the theme of his new show , she sat on dressing table to add few more accessories and needed make up . Everything was fine but still everything wasn't right.

It's been more than month from the time they had returned from their Italy . So many things happened in a fast pace , their show got completed within 7 days , he completed his music album in just 10 days in the starting he was nervous but his mother was determined nd Nandini was supportive enough to encourage him for singing professionally, his co actress was beautiful and co operative so shooting scenes for mv wasn't big deal for them as they were professionals but Nandini didn't visited set during shoot because everything is new for them so her presence would have been uncomfortable for both of them but she did spent her whole one day with a team and everyone liked her already and she too enjoyed. But things started getting unusual when his second show started 15 days back , the show is vast , sets are huge, characters are many , and mostly experienced actors , so it did took his everything to match up with the expectations and he is Manik Malhotra who can't settle with anything but perfection.

He was learning and growing as an actor and she is happy with that . But as we know how this glamorous industry reflects darkness only . Her shoot also has been started but show is small with countable cast . Both of them have entered inside the field which is very unusual for them , it wasn't first time that they are shooting, but it wasn't much different than academy when they did 'PaNi A Fairytale' so these second shows are completely different from them . As they grew as good actor their meetings started reducing , no one was at fault but situations were like that . She started getting irritated with sudden changes because she was habituated to being with Manik , she always try to find reasons and time to meet him but he was busy in learning perfection that he hardly gets any time , he too missed her but she thought he has started taking her for granted .

Continuous ringing of her phone brought her back from his thoughts and she saw he is calling her ,

"Hello"

"Hmm bolo Manik"

"Are you fine ? ...... U r sounding low "

"I completely fine ...... Say why u called ?..... And when are you coming ?"

"Umm sry I couldn't come there to take you ...... Actually producer asked me to come with heroines of our show ...... Can u please come along with driver , I will send him  " he pleaded in a low tone and she sighed.

"Don't worry I will come with Neyo " saying this she disconnected the call , she knew he is not wrong but still it does hurt her , she is greedy for him.

He looked at his black screen and smiled sadly , he knew she is hurt , she misses him alot and it's too much for her to handle new things, he remembered how that night she just landed up in his room at midnight and literally cried out in front of him , it hurts him to see her like this he always loved her smile nd unfortunately nd unwillingly he has become reason for her uneasiness since last few days , but it's necessary for him too , to concentrate on things which ask his full attention , but he can't neglect her so he decided to make it up for her but again his producer made her more sad .

"Why daddy's little princess is grumpy ?" after taking hair comb from Nandini's hand , Ishita asked who just had entered inside the Nandini's room . Nandini looked up nd saw the reflection of her mother in the mirror , her mother started setting her hair.