Chapter Two

Nandini's Pov ,

I was walking through the entrance to greet them and I was about to reach there and then I saw her bumping onto someone .

"What the hell ,u just did? Don't u have eyes ?" That someone said angrly after getting up from ground.

"ohh ... I am sry.... Actually I was busy with this stuff that I didn't notice u.." she said with 'sry' expression. But he was still fuming with anger.

"ohh..... really what u think ur sry would be enough haa.... Do you have any fucking idea how this shitty thaal nd it's content are imp for my mom.....And because of u this shit is scattered on floor like a big mess " he said with extreme anger looking at those scattered contents.

By seeing his so called attitude and his disrespect towards auspicious things I walked near them  "Hey Mr. what do you think of urself haa?... Ur also not blind....U could have been more careful about this thaal .....but no u were not.....and ur blaming her for that.... when ur also equally responsible...but still she is saying sry and ur showing bloody attitude...and also how could u just disrespect the auspicious things related to marriage" I said with equal rage and he just shifted his angry gaze towards me .

"Nandu , it's okay yaar....he must be already pissed off with this thaal.... I know how irritating it is.... let's forget it.." she said trying to calm me down while he stood there with anger.

"No Naira it's his fault too .... He should say sry to u for this behaviour of his....And he has no right to say anything bad about thaal or any other auspicious thing about marriage....As marriage is the most pure relation....It is the symbol of union of two people.....Who lives there life forever with each other" I said this time calmly but as soon as those words left from my mouth his anger reached at it's peak and he came dangerously close towards me.

He held me tight from my sholder , digging his nails in my skin , hurting me unknowingly, and  now his angry breathes are falling onto my face . Okay now I am scared of this monster but I can't show it on my face  so I stood there firmly showing my anger.

"Listen... Don't try to provoke me....U don't have any right to control my words...and whatever I said is true, marriage is a shit only " he roared near my ear  and after  coming back to his senses he realised that he is hurting me so in next instant he distanced himself from me by moving a little back , while removing his hands from my shoulder he noticed his nail marks on my body and somehow I saw guilt in his eyes but instantly he changed those expressions with his monstrous smirk   "Besides that only a girl like u can say such words " he added disgustingly looking at  me from top to bottom.

I know today I have wore a Indian dress obviously because it's a shadi ka ghar nd people do wear such clothes. But that doesn't mean na that I am a typical behanji, I don't wear such clothes regularly even my closet is full of western clothes .
(Nandini's dress)