Chapter 26

In the morning ,

"Manik .... Where are you going?" Neyonika asked him as she saw him going outside after eating breakfast.

"To the Academy mom....And before that I am going at her place so we can leave together.... Because that little minion have prohibited me from driving " Manik explained and complained about Nandini to his mom . Neyonika chuckled at his childish behaviour.

"But u forgot that ur little minion also asked u to rest nd not to stepped out of house at least for 7 days" Neyonika came forward and enlightened him about her threat.

"Mom it's me Manik Malhotra.....I won't listen to anyone but only me .... okay" he said in duh tone and again Neyonika chuckled.

"Haan....Haan ..... I know ur 'The Manik Malhotra' who haven't stepped out of his own house for last 3 days.....And also has been under observation of servents and Nandini herself , so they could took very good care of u and u were ordered by her to follow , aren't you were the same Manik Malhotra?" Neyonika's tone was sarcastic and she was teasing which made Manik speechless and embarrassed. She laughed at his cute pouty face .

When she returned to mumbai on very next day of his accident she got worked up seeing his injuries and started crying , she is strong woman but also she was mother of injured child that time so she couldn't control her emotions seeing him hurt. So it took 10 mins of him to make her understand that he is fine, there's nothing to worry about. Also in the evening that same day Nandu came to Malhotra mansion directly from academy and they had long conversation with the details of accident shared by Nandini. Manik was happy seeing them enjoying nd gossiping after so long but being a young man their talks made him bored so he played video games sitting on his bed . Nandini and Neyonika used his couch in his room and in the end of their chat , Nandini also told Neyonika that she stayed here that night for Manik. She was unsure of Neyonika's reaction so she hesitated first but Neyonika reacted casually and thanked her in return for taking his care. And she told Nandini a thing that whenever in life u know that u did right thing then don't hesitate to say it loud and clear to anyone instead held ur head high.

After listening this Nandini smiled and remembered that day she was going out of mansion in the morning and confused Manik stopped her and ask why she is using main door nd not ladder , what if anyone will see her and then she also answered him the same thing that she shouldn't be hiding something which is not wrong and taking care of him is surely not wrong and he fell little more for her innocence.

And in these three days Nandini visited Malhotra mansion daily for 2/3 hours because she thought it's her responsibility to take his good care though he wasn't injured much but still for her satisfaction he listened to her every demand. But now he was freaking irritated by doing nothing and he was almost healed so he thought of resuming things.

"Haaa I did listened her ..... But now I am not going to sit here ...... I am going..... And it's time for some sweet revenge.....She troubled me alot with her care in these three days " accepting his defeat he smirked nd winked at Neyonika and left for Nandini's house .

............||

"Manikkk you..... How r u ?" Ishita asked surprisingly after opening door and finding Manik outside.

"I am fine aunty ...... Infact I am feeling more energetic and thought of going to academy today" he said enthusiastically nd walked inside the house.

"Yeah it's good.....But U could have called her and she would have come to ur place.....U shouldn't have walked this much with ur injured leg" Ishita said protectively and softly.

"First of all she wouldn't have allowed me to join her till academy.....And second thing I was really bored because of unnecessary rest and thought of walking at least ,
because I haven't exercised from few days " he then explained calmly .