Chapter 19

In the morning,

Murthy family were having there breakfast and also they were talking about last night's dinner.

"Waise Nandu ..... Manik really loved Biryani " Ishita bring out of the box topic.

"Ohh then it's gud....By the way , how do you know.... I mean he never said something like that" Nandini was curious.

"May be because someone's extra attention towards cooking Biryani only , and someone's never ending smile while eating "Ishita did noticed her while cooking and him while eating.

"Listen it's nothing like that ..... it's just I love making biryani from start and u also , knew that....And about him then he loves biryani that's it " Nandini explained but she was struggling hard to stop blushing and try to being confident.

"Okay cool then......But he is really very hot and handsome , haina ?" her this statement also brought Raman's attention to there conversation.

"Really he is hot and handsome but arrogant jerk " Nandini too agreed.

"But not more than me " jealous Raman said impulsively.

"Off course dad ur most handsome" Nandini supported.

"Not at all.... Manik is more handsome......But he is small for marriage and all " Ishita said nd pouted.

"Ohh Ishita he looks young , but he is 25 ..... It's perfect age for marriage" Nandini said irritatingly.

"Arey I was saying he is really very much younger than me " Ishita said casually but Nandini made really bad nd ignoring face.

"Seriously" Ishita laughed at her annoyance .
"But moreover he is not at all interested in marriage" she further added in small voice but that heard by Ishita and before she could react,

"Ishitaaa" possessive Raman roared who was hearing her rants about Manik and it increased his disliking for him. But Ishita and Nandini started laughing on him.

But as soon as soon he pulled Ishita towards him her laughing got stopped , and he enclosed her waist by his one hand and he possessively said "He is hot haan..... Then let me show you my hotness" he was looking at her so intensely that Nandini thought to interrupt without any delay .

"Are you guys planning for my siblings ..... If it so then don't do that , because it will not go good with my reputation " Nandini's remark on there intimacy bring them back.

"Not for sibling but thinking about process " Raman winked at Ishita and  she was more embarrassed.

"Ramann " she slapped his shoulder.

"What?.....Come on yaar she had studied all this and soon she will be going to experienced it .....And as a good and responsible parents we should discuss this topic with her , as we lived in 21st century and not 17th " Raman was really open minded so Ishita was , but she haven't thought about this topic because she didn't realised when her little daughter became this big.

"Okay will discuss it later ...... Now I am going bye .... u can continue" she also winked at them but before she could move ,

"But remember whenever you will be doing it should be love making and not physical satisfaction ......Then u will realise beauty of life " Raman said like a philosopher.

"Don't u guys think that u both r too bold for ur age ...... Sometimes ur forwardness is too much " Nandini replied looking at them .

"Don't u think being forward is better than being awkward.....And moreover this r the topics every parent Should discuss about there children......It shows them right path of life so they can maintain that line between beauty and vulgarity of things related to emotions " Raman explained intricate matter very keenly and in sophisticated manner that Nandini felt proud on herself to have them as her parents.