Chapter Fifteen

In Murthy Mansion,

Nandini woke up from the sleep along with the 🌞 Sun. She got up from the bed and got ready in a hour. She went downstairs ,

Ishita was in kitchen making breakfast for them while Raman was reading a newspaper in the hall .

"Ishi maa " Nandini screamed standing in the hall and settled down beside the Raman on sofa.

"What u want baby?" Ishita asked from kitchen.

"Please keep milk on stove for boiling .... Today I will have milk bourn vita in my room " Nandini said and Raman looked at her.

"Why in room today?...... Everyday toh u drink while having breakfast....umm" He asked .

"I need some alone time Papa " she said sadly moving her head like a old woman.

"Wooo.....My little kid is grown up " Raman chirped with a smile seeing his little doll is grown up but still she is so innocent.

Nandini nodded and went in kitchen grabbing a 'SAD' mug  she poured milk in mug and added two spoons of bourn vita and went towards the balcony of her room .

Sipping on milk she enjoyed the view in front of her and cool breeze , while seating on the Modak Hanging  Swing Chair .

But something unusual caught her attention and she choked on her drink and got up from her position and hurried towards bedroom to get ready as soon as possible for academy

.........||

Door bell rang and Ishita opened the door to find young man was standing outside the home. Looking all confidant from his posture with keeping his head high with arrogant look on his handsome face.

"Ummm .....I am...I " ohh he was nervous from inside Ishita noticed and chuckled to herself.

"U r Manik , right?" she asked and he nodded.

"So Nandini finally invited u for breakfast ....Come in " Ishita said with soft smile. Manik frowned little but thought it would be better and she will not ignored him in front of her parents.