Chapter 32

Friday (coincidentally today is Friday😛)

Before starting can u guess gifts ? Specially Manik's gift or other thing will he gift her something or not ?

Birthday morning ,

A cute girl was sleeping on her fluffy mattress hugging teddy bear very close to her heart . Her face shone under the fresh sun rays which were peeking through window. Sunlight highlighted the marks of dried tear drops on her cheeks which she shed last night due to one morron in her life who apparently have bacame reason of her every emotion. But before Sun could wake her up her parents shouted loudly

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY " she woke up with a jerk and closed her ears by keeping her palms on each ear.

"Why the fuck u r shouting?" She too screamed.

"Because it's ur BIRTHDAY today " Ishita said loudly and spank her one butt .

"Ouu " she rubbed her bum.

"Wake up lazy ass..... U slept too much....And ur friends are eating my brain from night....U kept ur ph off and slept before 12 .....How could u sleep so early on ur own bday ? " saying this Ishita sat near her.

"Isshuu..... It's not a big deal...... Don't trouble my princess ...... It's her bday today " Raman said lovingly and Nandini instantly hugged him sitting on her bed only. And Ishita rolled her eyes because of his protective nature he didn't let her wish at 12am seeing Nandini sleeping and now also only he is getting all attention.

"Happy Birthday baby " he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Awww......Thank you" she kissed his cheeks.

"Umm ...umm" Ishita try to gain their attention.

"Ohh Ishita thanks to you too" Nandini instantly kissed her cheeks and hugged her in sitting position only. Raman too settled near them and keep caressing her hair . Their sweet little family.

" Umm.....Where r my gifts?" Lifting her head up she asked them and they chuckled at her cute antiques. Every year she does this.

"Here" Raman forwarded his gift .

"File?" Nandu frowned.

"Yeah open it and sign it ..... It's ur gift" Raman gave her pen . She started reading pages in the file and suddenly started feeling nervous.

"Papa I don't want this gift " she gave him his file back. And pouted

"Why Nandu?....... Eventually all this belongs to you..... U r My only daughter.....And now that u turned 22 today so ur sober enough" Raman try to convince her.

"I know I am BBA student but still u know na buisness is not my thing......And u r shifting our whole Murthy Industry on my name....I am not eligible enough " she tried to make him understand.

"Hey relax ...... I am not asking u to handle whole business at least not now....... U don't need to run business as far as I am there......U just need to visit it sometimes......But I wanted to make u MD ...... It's ur right only " he caressed her cheeks.

"Okay ....... But Papa don't announce it in front of world please " she put forward her condition and Raman pouted.

"Why?"

"Because I want to join acting industry and I don't want anyone to think that ...... I achieved position in industry because of my power instead of my talent " she explained .