Chapter 30

In Malhotra mansion ,

Neyonika's evening was good going , with Money heist playing on Tv in the living room , with some snacks and beer , with lots of chit chats and also with her only friend Nandini Murthy. Who have been her evening companion from last fifteen days. Because of Nandini her critical fifteen days of boredom were bearable otherwise her son had already made her a caged bird.

"Nandini please pass me that bottle..... this one is empty " Neyonika pouted after emptying second bottle of beer and asked Nandini for third one .

"Ohh .....No ..... U already had two bottles down .....So please Neyo ...... U can eat this manchurian, chicken chili or anything but don't ask for beer" Nandini said in casual tone . They became really best friends proving that statement true , which says friendship is limitless it doesn't bother about ur caste, religion, colour ,etc and off course age . After seeing there comfortness, hearing their talks and watching their behaviour with each other , no one will say that there is almost 25-30 yrs gap between them .

"Nandu please ..... please" Neyonika made extremely cute face but Nandini didn't melted.

"A big Nooo" she said sternly.

"Nan..."

"Manik will kill me " Nandini finally spoke her real fear , otherwise she is sweetest friend anyone could have.

"He has really became monster in last two weeks " Neyonika complained about her,  son like a small girl is complaining about her cruel father , to her mother. Nandini chuckled a bit .

"No one knows this better than me " Nandini sighed and muttered to herself in very low voice so that Neyonika won't hear her.

"What ?"

"Umm..... Nothing..... U r not going to drink that's it " Nandini changed the topic quickly and said determinedly.

"Okay but on one condition"

"What?"

"U will be having ur dinner here with us " Neyonika was determined too . Manik and Nandini didn't told her about their differences , but she wasn't fool not to  noticed that how he never went to academy in these days , how he used to go to Neyonika construction early in the morning and used to come back at late night. In short, zero contact with Nandini . She also have seen those desperate eyes of Nandini who were always searching for her son , that gloomy face who used to be always shiny and bright , that little bit seriousness and consciousness in her ever so jovious nature.Though she tried to show her normal side in front of Neyonika but she wasn't smart enough .

"Do I have any choice?" she asked playfully .

"No " and both of them laughed.

Nandini agreed to this due to eagerness of meeting her grumpy monster because she has been drinking milk in the morning with bourn vita in 'SAD Mug' that too from last fifteen days , it was highest record of her because till today she was little princess of her parents and now she has become his little minion too.
But same she used to drink beer like a heartbroken lover in the night ,  Devdas have really taught her that , on very second day of their break up. Yes it's a break up according to her , she was feeling emptiness and hurt because Manik wasn't there with her. But also she was excited in the beginning , because it was her ever so first break up , so she watched many 'Ghayal Aashiqs' like her through sad movies. It was her first time so she felt that she is the most hurt soul on earth , but again somewhere down she knew that it's not end of their something and she will  mend it . And also she tried by , calling him zillion times, msging him , waiting for him in Malhotra mansion but he never came.