Chapter Ten

Manik's POV,

I reached here , outside the 'Imaginary World' . And I felt so many emotions running in my mind ,  at the same time I was happy, sad, exciting, nervous and what not . This was the academy in which once I was learning and I had left that in the middle because of that incident . But now again I am standing here after 7 years to complete the course which I had left. Life is so unpredictable and world is so short.

"Papa thank you " I was engrossed in my thoughts then suddenly I heard familiar voice I turned back to see from where it is coming and  now I think world is really short. Because I saw that little minion standing there with her dad and small smile came to my lips.

"Nandu , Call me to pick u up when ur class will over...okay" Her dad said caressing her hair.

"No Papa...I know my car is in garage because of servicing....But I can come alone home and I know you have to attend meeting at  that time" She said .

"Okay then I will send  a driver" her dad said lovingly.

"No ...I don't like that special treatment...U know na...And I can come alone like a normal girl... okay...No more argument..Now go" she pouted and her dad agreed to her.

After bidding bye to her dad she entered in academy without looking at me because I was standing out of her sight.

Ohh fuck ..life is really unpredictable I was so busy in hearing there conversation that I don't realise she is also here for class. I don't know why but I am feeling so happy and relieved today , after that day. May be because I can apologize her Today. And then my guilt will be over. Thinking this I also entered in academy.

I am feeling weird now . I mean returning after years , when I am not like what I was  before. 
I Don't know how it will go. Huff... I sighed.

"Manik.... Welcome back beta ....come here" Miss Rubi said as she saw me at the entrance and every one turned to see me and that was the time she( Nandini) also saw me and she was shocked , her mouth is wide 😮 open and eyes were ready to bulge out from socket. Actually it was more than shock for her . By shifting my gaze from her to Miss Rubi I moved towards Miss Rubi.

Miss Rubi
( She is a talented woman and she loves acting so much , that she choosen to be a tutor, and she is big part of this academy. She has given her whole life to the academy from the start . She was so engrossed in her work she totally forgot her personal life that she didn't marry. She is really strict. But rarely she behaves sweetly)

 But rarely she behaves sweetly)

(Ignore the vermillion).

"He is Manik....He is our old student....He had left this course few years back...But now he is rejoining it...So co-operate him " Miss Rubi introduced me to the others. I just smiled little bit at them.

"Thanks .... Miss Rubi to letting me resuming my course" I said genuinely and she smiled little bit.

"I know Manik ur potentials and I am happy that you are back....I know everyone is new for u ....But I know ur charm ....u will make friends in just few mins " She said casually but I felt uncomfortable because I was changed now, I don't like to make friends.  I don't know how I am going to survive.