Chapter 20

In the morning ,

At 7am Neyonika woke up from her sleep and she got ready in half hour and she thought to check on Nandini and after that she or Nandini will wake Manik up. So she go to Nandini's room but she didn't found her there and thought she may be roaming here in house or may be taking bath.

Here two souls were sleeping peacefully actually not two but one of them was sleeping like a king on bed occupying larger area and another one was sleeping in a small place like a slave.

Neyonika got big shocked of her life when she saw Nandini sleeping on his bed wearing his shirt , and there positions were like her one leg was on his stomach and other one was on the other side of bed , both hands were freely spreaded over mattress . And his face was covered with her pillow and he was in congested position but still was in deep sleep she laughed on them and clicked there pic .

She was about to wake them up but she thought to play some pranks and she saw manik struggling to push that leg and pillow from him.

she screamed,

"Manikkkk" he woke up with a jerk and jerked her leg , because of force she also got up and both of them looked at the source of sound and found Neyonika there . Nandini was embarrassed but Manik was astonished.

"What is this Manik?" she asked sternly.

"Mom....Wo .....Mom" he stammered because he was hell confused.

"Okay Manik I can understand" This time her voice was too slow and happy.

"What?" he frowned.

"That u were trying to make me Dadi(Grandmother) soon" she said very happily but Nandini's eyes got wide , and Manik was engrossed with too much thoughts that why Nandini is with him , then first Neyonika screamed and now she is happy .

Nandini was about to explain but Neyonika signed her through eyes to keep quiet and watch the ongoing drama , when Manik wasn't looking at them , but was thinking and finally he thought about her last statement about Grandmother and his bulb glowed.

"What ???Nooooo" he screamed .

"Mom it's nothing like that ..... Nothing happened between us ......I toh even don't know she was sleeping with me" he tried to justify him.

Instantly Nandini cupped his face and said "Manik , babyyy .....How u can say nothing happened ..... U were toh very sweet last night" she said very sweetly and joined in drama. "Now u can't behave like this....u can't betray me " she said in sad tone . Now Manik was like 'Yeh me kaha hun...kaun hu .... kaha fas gaya ' .

Seeing his blank face she again said "What about our children and aunty's grandchildren Manik?" with this she started fake crying.

"Manik U can't betray her " Neyonika also winked at her without Manik's attention.

"What ? ..... U both have lost ur mind..... I haven't done anything" he said in frustration and left for washroom.

Both of them started laughing
"Nandini u r hilarious" Neyonika laughed . And realisation hit her hard .

"But aunty how are you so sure that nothing happened even when seeing me in his shirt?" Nandini was shocked.

"Aren't you happy that you didn't faced any embarassment and unnecessary explanations?" Neyonika teasingly raised her eyebrows.

"Off course I am but I was just thinking that how you didn't reacted in a typical way....As usually aunties do without even listening others side of story" Nandini shared her doubt.

"Because age is just a number and I am not typical aunty.....And second thing I saw lights are still on and also ur sleeping position was funny..... I know both of you so I understood this with ur very first expressions.....And more importantly I know how my Manik is , he can't use any innocent person.....He can't never hurt anyone....And specially you , he will never crossed his limits with you till the time he is sure about his feelings " Neyonika explained her , she really knows him well so that she don't need any justifications to trust him but her answer made Nandini overwhelmed.