Chapter 58

Note -

I am not justifying Anita and Shrikant's mistakes . They r Neyonika's culprit and no one can change that. 

But whatever was between both of them was love . And sacrifice is not love but the part of love . Sacrificing ur love is individual's choice but I think that is the worst thing u can do for ur love . Sacrificing ur love is easiest way to get away from everything but holding on to that love in questionable circumstances, it's difficult . Pyaar karna asaan hota hai par pyaar nibhana mushkil . Living with the feeling that u r the reason of someone's grief is not easy , everyday that guilt eats you but in between all the Chaos of ur life you get some peace in the arms of ur love and that's why love is worth fighting. Love makes ur life worth living , and losing or sacrificing that love leads u to the unpleasant death . They both are wrong and did wrong with Neyonika , but think if he wouldn't have done that and would have continued his marriage then things would have been better??

No because he would have loved Anita with her or without her, and that would have been cheating with Neyonika , no woman wants her husband near her who is loving other woman in his mind . No woman wants to hear someone's else name from her husband when he is in her arms. All the five lives have been destroyed . He was married but he never respected his marriage, he never gave fake hopes to Neyonika , he was forced in marriage , so he could not have been happy with his life and in few years he would have been dead by consumption of alcohol or if not because of that then he would have died every single day thinking about Anita ,Vihaan  who might have been away from him and also about Neyonika nd Manik who must be there in front of him, unhappy,  because his hurt might have affected them too.

I know it's difficult to accept this by changing ur perspectives all of sudden , and I am not forcing u either . It was just my view . there is no specifications of right or wrong for love between souls , it's always a convince of society . Love is just a game feelings .

Again I am saying this , I am not supporting their wrong deeds I was just clearing side of their love from their story.

.....................||

Atmosphere in the Murthy Mansion was unusual, everyone was having tears in their eyes but their reasons were different. But the origin of tears was the past only, Anita nd Shrikant were crying remembering all the hard and painful time they had , Neyonika was crying on her fate , Manik was crying over his broken family no matter what but no child deserves unstable family where he has to chose one parent when he have loved two of them simultaneously. Ishita and Raman don't know who is wrong or who is right , they have seen lonely Neyonika but they also have cried with Anita years back for Shrikant. Nandini don't know for whom she should cry , isn't her own love life is already messed up to add more miseries to it with the secrets of family who is interlinked with her .

No one was completely wrong or right but everyone was suffering because destiny was playing with their lives. Their minds were buried under the emotion of love , which is very easy and pure feeling but tricky enough to bring hell or heaven on the earth.

"I know I am selfish and I don't deserve your forgiveness ....... I don't have any justification for my mistakes but I just wanted to share this with you " Anita said calmly looking at Neyonika.

"It was just the matter of trust and you just have to ask for it ....... Before sacrificing ur love u just need to tell me , I would have backed off nd even I wasn't in love with him that time ....... Things wouldn't have been complicated " she replied helplessly.

"For the first time in ur life u were ready for marriage and u had hopes for something for which u have worshipped all ur life ....... I couldn't think of anything else that time...... I just wanted you to achieve everything ...... U and ur Baba always have loved me and I don't wanted to be selfish to ruin ur nd ur baba's dream ...... So I have decided to start new life away from u all ... I didn't knew that I was pregnant before leaving the Pune ...... I got to know about it after ur marriage and that was too late " .