Chapter 59

The wind flowing around the park was soothing , the evening was usually chaotic in the park , elders were talking ,ladies were gossiping , children were playing . But there was a lonely soul sitting on the one of the bench in park , she was trying to find the peace in the choas of others , she was finding her happiness in the giggles of children . Her eyes caught the similar figure she had seen months ago , she pressurized on her brain and remembered that was the same 7yrs boy playing in the park but today he was looking different he was happy and was playing like other kids of his age and was not pleading for help . She don't know how but unknowingly she reached near him .

"Hey how are you and your mother?" Her question baffled him and he frawned.

"What?"

"I was there in hospital that day , I saw u were asking for help ...... Sry I couldn't help you that day because when I came ahead to help u were gone ....... I'm sorry " she said politely and apologized sweetly , holding her ears . She looked too cute while doing that .

"U r looking cute nd soft just like my Myra " he pulled her cheeks and she was confused but she smiled .

"Myra?"

"She is my baby sister ....... That day Manik mamu helped me and my mother ...... He saved us from our father, like a Superman ...... Mom says he is an angel he gave us home and money , he protected her like a brother without any relation " the innocence in his eyes and acknowledgement in his voice, overwhelmed her.  Unknown happiness rushed through her heart .

"Is he ur superhero ?" She showed him a Manik's picture .

"Yes yes ....... My superhero ...... One day I will also be like him " he chirped like a crazy fan. Today Manik became a real hero for someone and not just the hero of some shows.

"Off course u will" she affectionately kissed his cheek and thanked Manik in her mind for saving his innocence.

"Thank you " that kid also returned the gesture by kissing her cheek. He ran away from there and she came back to her bench. All this scene was a observed by a one girl who was there with her pet Murphy (puppy's name) .

.................||

After Manan left the house , there was awkwardness and hesitation in the atmosphere. Anita thought of breaking ice and she won't leave without closure this time.

"Ishita I am sorry for everything happened today and for all other things which caused because of me and my family ........ I have no explanation for hiding truth of my life..... But thanks for everything u have done for me ...... I don't know we will meet again or not but this time I won't go without proper bye ..... So good bye" Ishita hugged her and they shared friendly warmth after a years .

"Good bye " Ishita whispered back in her teary voice , it was emotional for her too.

"Raman thank you...... And I am really sorry for Nandini " he acknowledged her apology with a small bittersweet smile.

Her eyes travelled to Neyonika, who was standing there calmly and firmly blank . She knew she has lost every right on her friend but this time she won't leave without closure. She stood in front of Neyonika.

"I know we r lost ....... But can I meet the 5 yrs old Neyonika all over again after a 45 yrs? ...... Can I hug my old best friend for the last time ?..... Can u bid me a bye for a last time like I am ur friend ?...... Can we forget our messed up world full of miseries just for few moments ? " Tears trickled in Neyonika's eyes too , her heart fluttered with the emotions and she nodded by blinking her eyelashes. That was it for Anita , she hugged her almost after 27 years .