The Golden Spear!

I woke up Louie and pulled him downstairs. He was half asleep, and I didn't explain myself. We were in the kitchen for ten minutes; me keeping myself busy cleaning, and Louie almost nodded back off when the door opened.

"____! There you are! What happened? One minute I was here and then next," He started but then noticed his brother and stopped talking.

"We need to talk. All three of you and me." I started making their plates. "After breakfast."

"Hm. There's only two of us."

"Your brother's asleep upstairs. He just had a long day." I yawned. "We both did."

They looked confused.

"We didn't do anything yesterday." Louie recounted.

"No. He triggered the Time Turner and shot us into the past. I'm about to have words with someone about that." I huffed and still pissed at Director Ludwig.

"He knows!" They both said and looked at each other. "You know?"

"Louie found out this summer. Dewey this Christmas. Huey this morning. Now you all three know the same amount. Y'all eat then we'll talk more in detail."

They ate in silence as I made some coffee. I didn't give them much choice. I keep telling them to wait for their brother whenever one of them went to speak. I checked the clock and Huey had been asleep for about an hour and half now and I was going to go get him when the door slammed open.

"'Necronomicasette.' The VHS that raises the dead, the most horrifying movie on the face of the planet!" Webby screamed, entering the kitchen. Louie blinked at her.

"I'll pass." He returned to his muffin.

Dewey shook his head and she looked at me.

"Fine, I'll ask Huey then. Any idea where he is?" She asked, grabbing a muffin.

"Uh, Huey's probably not in the mood," I started, but he walked into the room.

"There you are. Do you know where we could get a VHS player?" Webby asked, turning to Red.

"Uncle Donald has one on the houseboat." He wiped the sleep from his face.

"Great, let's go!" She pulled him out of the room.

The others looked at me. Before anyone could comment, a boom came from outside. It sounded like lightning struck the house. We all ran out to check and Storkules was standing there.

"Hello nephews to Mighty Donald and Fairest Lady ____." I groaned. "I have a present for my bestest friend in the whole wide world. The Mighty Donald Duck! Could you be so kind as to tell me where he is?"

He beamed. Dewey took a package from the god.

"Yeah, uh, huh? I'll take that for him. You see, we're kinda busy." The box shook and something flew out of it. Shoes flew in a circle around us. They put themselves on Dewey. "Whoa! Wow! Cool! Does this mean I'm god now? I'm good now."

Dewey flew in the air, and Storkules attempted to catch him. A zombie wandered around the front of the house. Louie looked from the zombie to his brother to me.

"I'm going to check Uncle Scrooge's pockets for spare change. Let me know if you rangle the others." Louie pointed over his shoulder before heading back into the house.

I facepalmed. Why was I bothering? I made my way through the house. Scrooge grabbed my arm as I passed him in the hallway.

"Is it important?" I gritted my teeth.