Chapter 10: Start Training

You and your friends changed into hiking gear instead of your clothes and their school uniforms, carrying carrier bags with essentials food supplies, clothes and training equipment. All of you walked up the hill, while Issei was far back walking slow while sweating and panting.

Rias: You're almost there.

Akeno took a sip of water by a bamboo fountain.

Rias raised her arm.

Rias: Just a few more feet.

Akeno: Visualize, Issei.

Issei: Coming...

He replied while struggling.

(Y/n): Just a few steps.

Asia looked at Rias.

Asia: Rias, should I go get some of those bags for him?

Rias: He'll be okay.

(Y/n): She's right, Asia. He just needs to learn to carry that much on his own.

Kiba caught past Issei holding a carrier bag and small bag on hand.

Kiba: On your right.

Issei: Seriously..?! Did they give you backs of feathers or something?

Koneko went past him carrying the largest carrier bag.

Koneko: Move it.

Issei became shocked and fell back, then leaned forward.

Issei: I hate this.

You sighed as your facepalm.

After getting pass the hill, you all stopped to see a white building with a pond next to it.

Asia: Wow, how beautiful.

Rias: Alright, you guys. Let's head inside, and get going on this training.

Issei: But we just get here! That's evil and nowhere even close to fair.

He frowned.

Rias looked back.

Rias: Why thank you.

(Y/n): Issei, you won't be able to defeat Riser, if you're just gonna keep whining about training.

He sighed.

Issei: Fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Asia changed in the girls room, while you, Issei and Kiba changed in the boys room.

Issei: Kiba, I have a question. You know when you said that stiff about hating Fallen Angels? You never really explain explained what happened to make you feel that way and I kinda been wondering.

(Y/n): 'That's right, he did say that when we went to the church to rescue Asia.'

Kiba: Are you seriously asking me about that right now? It shouldn't matter. All that matters is winning this rating game. We need to focused our energy on the present not worry about the past, okay?

Kiba then became calm.

(Y/n): He's right.

You tied your headband to your forehead after changing to your clothes.

Issei: Yeah, let's do this. I'm so with you.

After they got changed, the three you went to the main lobby to meet with girls who also got in gym uniforms.