Chapter 27 (New): Assault at the Summit Part 2 (Season Finale)

After successfully defeating Katerea Leviathan and getting rid of the Heartless and Magicians, Vali hovers over in front of everyone in his Scale Mail armor.

Vali: Sorry, Azazel. Things look more interesting on this side.

Rias pursued on making her way over to you, as you straightened yourself up. You feel her lightly tackle herself with her arms around your right arm.

Rias: Are you alright?

Her voice stressed with concern.

(Y/n): I'm all good now.

You smile, before turning to see the rest of them gather around you.

Issei: Asshole! I knew you were the one who betrayed us!

Azazel smirked while brushing off the dust from his blazer.

Azazel: I can understand. But there's something I would like to ask you.

His wings sprout from his back, as he ascends to Vali's level.

Vali: Hm?

He awaited for his question.

Azazel: You know Shemhazai, Vice Governor General. Well he's recently informed me of a Faction that has gathering the dangerous elements and members of the three great powers. What were they called? Oh yes, the Khaos Brigade.

Sirzechs: Khaos sounds accurate.

Serafall: Whoever's in charge, must be strong. But why would anyone gather such dangerous people together?

Azazel: So I bet I can guess who's leading you. Has to be Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon, right?

Rias: Ophis. It can't be.

Her tone was disbelief.

(Y/n): Who is this Ophis?

You asked her.

Issei: Yeah, is that another Dragon?

Rias: The Infinite Dragon God. A Dragon so strong that even God was afraid of him.

Vali: Yes, that is true I have sided with Ophis. But believe me, neither one of us have a slightest interest in world domination. We're just a group who formed in order to use our power and that's all.

Azazel: Well that make more sense. Conspiring with Katerea, is a little beneath you. But even so, both of you had Devil titles stolen, so I wasn't sure.

Serafall: He's a Devil King descendant too?

Rias: What are you saying?

Vali: My name is Vali Lucifer.

Everyone become startled at the name, even the likes of Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: What?

(Y/n): 'Lucifer.'

You remembered Rias mention that name one time when you both took the night to talk about Devil history. A strangely memorable name in which Rias has described to be one of the reasons in how Devils came to be.

Issei: Lucifer?

Rias: No...

(Y/n): The original leader of Devils.

Even you were surprised by that.

Vali: I'm a direct descendant of one of the dead Devil Kings. My mother was a human, so I'm a half blood. My father was the grandson of the former Devil King Lucifer.