Chapter 23 (New): The timid little vampire

It's after school and sunset. Rias and everyone lead to the double door with yellow tape strapped across them, and a large metal padlock with chains which tightened the door handles shut.

Issei: In here?

Asia: That's where the Bishop is?

Rias: Last night, my brother insisted for me to release this seal and allow the Bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why, but the Bishop refused the offer.

Issei looks at you.

Issei: (Y/n), you've been living here the entire time and didn't even realise there was a Bishop in here?

You shake your head.

(Y/n): Nope. It has to do with the magic seal, in which I couldn't sense him.

Issei: So this one's literally a shut in.

Akeno: Such a shame really. Considering the child use to be the largest owner we have.

Issei looks surprised.

Issei: No way! You can't be serious!

Kiba: With special contracts, the Bishop used a computer to make them.

Xenovia: Which means the power this Bishop had must've been fairly dangerous if it needed to be locked away.

Rias summons a red magic circle to break the seal. The shattering sound was heard as the tape, padlock and chain start to dissipate.

Koneko: And the seal has been broken.

You feel a life energy through the room.

(Y/n): I can sense it now.

Issei: What's it like? Something power?

(Y/n): Well as of now, not really. We'll find out once we enter.

Rias: Alright, let's see how this goes.

She then opens the door, and all you see the room so dark as the light from the corridor shines through the opening.

Asia: It's really spooky.

She gets nervous while holding onto your wrist.

Issei: Why does it have to be so dark in here?

???: AAAHHH!!!

A loud yelp was heard from the middle of the room.

You three jumped from the sudden sound.

Issei: What the hell?!

While continuing on into the room, you were able to make out a small coffin with a cross engraved on its surface in a stylish design with three pink roses sitting in the middle. There are some stools, tables, toys, a wardrobe, mirror and a chair with a pink dress.

Rias steps in front of the coffin

Rias: Hello. I'm glad to see you're looking well.

???: I don't understand what's going on.

The voice seemed panicky and anxious.

Akeno then knees and move the lid of the coffin to the side

Rias: The seal has been broken, so you're free to come home with us now, okay?

???: No, I don't even want to leave here. The outside is too scary.

 The outside is too scary