Chapter 24 (New): A Heartless conspiracy to conquer

Today, Gasper Vladi has got accepted to the Kuoh Academy, and is in the same class as Koneko as a 1st year student.

You, Rias and Akeno are walking down the hallway until you meet with Issei and Asia.

Rias: Hi guys.

Issei: Hi, what's going on?

Asia bows.

Asia: It's good to see you.

Rias: Perfect timing as usual.

Akeno: So Issei. I've been looking for you and see if you might possibly come with me somewhere after school today.

Issei: You want me?

He pointed to himself.

Rias then explains to him that a certain someone wants to meet him at a shrine after school.

Issei: Wait, what's this about?

He looked confused.

(Y/n): From what I hear, you're about to get a really neat gift, Issei.

Issei: What is it?! Tell me, (Y/n)! I need to know right now!

(Y/n): I don't know, that's for you to find out. I cannot spoil the surprise.

Rias: The contracts for today will be put on hold. Which means, you'll have your free time for today to do as you wish.

This surprises Issei and Asia.

----------------------------------------------------------

After school, Akeno took Issei to see Lord Michael at a shrine.

You and Gasper are out on the grass yard outside of the club.

(Y/n): Alright Gasper, in order for you to maintain control of your power, you must look within yourself and familiarize on how your Sacred Gear feels and how you can harness and use the power that you're not used to.

Gasper: Okay. I think I got it.

You let Gasper continue meditate for a moment until he was ready.

(Y/n): Alright, let's get started.

You create six small Ki orbs and control them to float in a circular motion in front of you

Gasper the opens his eyes to se the Ki balls you made floating between you and him.

Gasper: Wow, is this your Ki?

(Y/n): Yes. I made six of them because I want you to be able to see each one of them with your Forbidden Balor View. I'll release one at a time from the circle each time you're able to stop one, okay?

Gasper: I'll do my best.

He nods with a determined smile.

(Y/n): Good, give it a go when you're ready. Focus on one ball at a time.

Gasper chooses one ball to put his focus on. He still sits quietly while watching it rotate round with the rest.

A moment later, the balls are still rotating and Gasper still hadn't stopped the one he was focusing on. He narrowed his eyes and even moved slightly closer in hoping that it would help him focus more. But unfortunately, he's starting to lose hope in his ability and start frowning.

Gasper: I...I can't do it.

He shakes his head in disappointment.

You let the Ki balls dissipate.