Chapter 16 (New): Holy Sword Tag Battle

It has come to the next day. You, Rias and the other members were at the club, and it looks like Kiba took a another day off again.

All of you sat at the sofas, waiting for the two church members to arrive, while Rias sat at her desk. You were playing a solo with your stratocaster guitar, sitting with Koneko and Akeno. Issei and Asia sat together across from you three.

Issei: Are they even coming?

He looked at Rias.

Rias: Sona said they would be, and I wouldn't doubt her word.

Akeno: It's really important. Two members of the church are wanting to meet with Rias.

She said with a stern look.

You suddenly stop playing and feel their presences entering the school grounds, then look back to Rias.

(Y/n): They're here.

She nodded to you and stood up from her chair then looked at the members.

Rias: Alright, everyone. I trust that you all behave during this meeting.

Members: Yes ma'am.

They stood up from the sofas and came behind the left sofa. Rias came to sit on the sofa, while you came behind her, between Akeno and Koneko.

All of you looked towards the door.

The door opens and in came Xenovia and Irina.

Xenovia: Thank you letting us into your household today.

Irina waved.

Rias: Welcome, have a seat.

Those two spotted you behind her. Then they take a seat on the opposite sofa. Xenovia leans her sword on her shoulder.

Xenovia: My name is Xenovia.

Irina: And I'm Irina Shidou.

She cheerfully smiled.

Rias: It's fascinating to me why followers of God would want to meet with a Devil.

Irina: It does seem random.

She agreed.

Irina: Here's the thing. There are 6 swords we can accounted for. Three of them are still with the church, but we happened to know that the other 3 were stolen by Fallen Angels

All of you gasp.

Issei: You sure about that?

Xenovia then moved the weapon from her shoulder and hold it with both hands.

Xenovia: These are from the ones we have left. They're made from Excalibur. This weapon is mine. It's called the Sword of Destruction.

You sense the energy within that sword again, focusing on the power from it.

(Y/n): 'Sword of Destruction. Such a great amount of energy coming from it. I wonder what it can actually do.'

You wonder to yourself.

Irina: And then there's the one I have here.

She points to a white band on her left arm.

Irina: It's known as the Holy Sword of Mimicry, it's an Excalibur Mimic.

You then notice the energy from the band.

(Y/n): 'Excalibur Mimic, Holy Sword of Mimicry. Not as powerful as Xenovia's, but it does have a good amout of power.'