Prologue

Five years after a brutal against the terrible Majin Buu, The planet lived peacefully thanks to the heroic Z-Fighters. A young saiyan warrior (Y/n) (L/n) was at home training to become the best of the best in the honor of his father. He was even powerful enough to take on Buu, without having to become Super Saiyan 3. Until one night...

Unknown woman: Can't you imagine it? A garden of evil blooming with rage and pain? So beautiful

Unknown man: This world shall plunge into darkness...

Both of them fire energy blasts at the city

Meanwhile, you kept training until you start sense some kind of unusual energy.

(Y/n): Huh? What's that?

You looked out the window and saw shadowy cloud right by the beach.

(Y/n): I better go check it out.

So you got dressed and ran outside.

Once you got to the beach, you approached the man and the lady.

Y/n: Who are you two!?

Both of them turn to you.

Unknown Lady: Oh, so if isn't the world's most worthy saiyan. My name is Towa, and this is my creation, Mira. We came here to collect energy, revive the demon realm and take over the universe. So I will warn to stay out of our way so we won't destroy you.

(Y/n): You'll have to go through me first!

Towa: Very stubborn, I suppose.

Mira: Very will then, I will eliminate you here and now.

Mira powers up to get ready and you get into a fighting stance. Both of you started with a punch collided and formed a shockwave.

(Y/n): Woah, you're good.

You ran towards Mira at high speeds and charged punch but unfortunately he grabbed your fist. Then punched you in the gut hard and punched at the side of your face sending you back.