Chapter 14 (New): A Disquieting Premonition

Outside of the Capsule Corp, Goku, Vegeta went sparring against your father.

Goku: I must say, F/n, your son is really enjoying his life in the other world with his new friends. By the way, do you think he's in love with that redhead girl?

F/n: I think so. And if he wants to stay there, then that's fine with me.

Meanwhile Bulma, Gohan, Krillin, 18, and Master Roshi watched you through Fortuneteller Baba's crystal ball.

Gohan: (Y/n) seems to be enjoying the world he's in now.

Roshi took a good look at Rias and made a goofy laugh.

Roshi: Gosh, that boy is so lucky to have such a beautiful girl like her.

18 punched him, sending Roshi flying.

Bulma placed her finger to her chin.

Bulma: I wonder if Towa and Mira will jump out any second, since (Y/n) holds the keyblade.

Gohan: That's true, Bulma. And R/n is there too, which is gonna be a problem.

18: Well for now, he's gonna be fine as long as he has his friends by his side.

Krillin: I guess you're right, honey.

-----------------------------------------

Outside of Kuoh town, Rias and her peerage were heading over to Issei's home with Issei taking the lead.

Out of no where, you came over so quickly.

(Y/n): Sorry I'm late, guys. I was having a huge feast and ate the whole entire food at the all you can eat buffet, and it was d-elicious.

Asia giggled.

Asia: That's our (Y/n).

Kiba: You really can't get your mind off of food, can you?

(Y/n): Nope, never in a lifetime.

Koneko: That figures.

She smiled.

(Y/n): And after that, I witnessed burglars at a mall, and took care of them. I have the videos recorded from my clone I would love to show you guys once we get inside.

All of you got to Issei's house. Issei knocked on the door and waited for one of his parents to open the door. His mother opened the door and gasped seeing all of you.

Issei got all nervous and rubbed the back of his neck.

Issei: Hi mom.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Issei, are these the members of the club that you're in?

Issei: Yep, that's them.

Rias stepped forward.

Rias: Hello, Mrs. Hyoudou.

His mother recognized the same crimson red hair.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Rias, it's so lovely to see you again. My, my, you look beautiful.

Rias: Thanks, I was the one to ask Issei if we could here.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Oh, it's no problem at all, Rias. Issei's friends are always welcome in this household. So please come inside.

She noticed you standing with them and smiled.

Mrs. Hyoudou: Ah, if it isn't (Y/n) looking handsome as usual today.

(Y/n): Hi, Mrs. Hyoudou.

You smiled back.

Mrs. Hyoudou: How's my boy's training going?