Chapter 30 (Born): Cat and Saiyan

In the middle of the forest, Koneko is currently facing her older sister Kuroka on top of a branch.

Kuroka: I only sent a fraction of my chi out, and you still came running. I'm glad you can still feel our sisterly bond.

Koneko: What do you want? My time is precious, so spill it.

Kuroka: There's no need to be rude, honey. I just heard that a big party is going down. It caught my interest, but you know that they say about curiosity and cats.

 It caught my interest, but you know that they say about curiosity and cats

--------------------------------------------------

You and Rias are running to find Koneko.

(Y/n): This isn't like Koneko. She's been acting too strange.

Rias: She's been really pushing herself lately and having to grip with some personal issues.

Flashback

Rias sat beside Koneko in bed.

Rias: How are you feeling?

Koneko: Useless.

Rias: Well you not one to give up, so I'm sure you'll be fighting at full strength very soon.

Koneko: I hate missing out on training.

Rias: We all now that, but training would be worthless if you're not healthy enough to get something from it.

Koneko: It's hard to watch how strong Kiba and Xenovia and Akeno have become. Even that lazy horn dog has made progress. Meanwhile, I feel left further and further behind. Gasper has even gotten more powerful lately. And I don't have Asia's power to heal people. (Y/n) has much more power than all of us, despite him not being a Devil. Especially with his sword, Super Saiyan power and when he has a hard time controlling his dark power and anger, so what's left for me?

Rias: Be fair, you'll improve too.

Koneko shook her head.

Koneko: Yeah, unless things continue like this, then I'll just be obsolete. How can a Rook be the weakest one? I'm pathetic... I'd never forgive myself if I held you back.

Tears began to fill up her eyes.