Chapter 25 (New): Meeting The Three Factions

Inside the magical barrier around the entire school. You, Rias, Issei, Akeno, Kiba, Asia and Xenovia made your way into the main school building with Rias leading the way. You begin to walk up the stairs to the third floor.

As you got there, you focused back on the energies of Sirzechs, Lord Michael and Azazel who were already there. But you also sense additional life forces along with the three great powers.

The first two were already familiar.

(Y/n): Sona and Tsubaki are here as well.

Rias: As expected. Anyone else.

You went back to focusing. You felt another one you sensed during Open House.

(Y/n): Serafall is there.

Rias: She's representing the Four Great Satans alongside my brother.

She acknowledged your words.

You notice the another familiar life force beside Michael.

(Y/n): There's more. One close to Michael is Irina.

Xenovia's eyes blinked when she heard you say that name.

(Y/n): And the last one. Close to Azazel.

You focus more on the last person. The same power after your battle with Kokabiel, and collect him and Freed Sellzen.

(Y/n): Vali.

Rias: The White Dragon Emperor?

She's in shock.

Issei: What does he want?

Rias: He's following Azazel's orders. So accompanying him should not come as a surprise.

She pondered.

Rias: Issei, please refrain from showing any hostility. I'm sure you want this meeting to go smoothly with no problems. Let's keep it that way.

(Y/n): She's right.

You agreed with her.

Issei huffs to himself.

Issei: Yes, President.

All of you make you to door which leads to the meeting.

Rias knocks on the door.

Rias: May we come in?

She then opens the door. The group walks in.

Inside the room, Sirzechs sits at the left with Serafall

Inside the room, Sirzechs sits at the left with Serafall. Sona and Tsubaki stands against the wall. Azazel sits on the right with Vali leaning against the wall behind him.

The man in between has platinum blonde long hair with green colored eyes and a golden halo above his head which proves he's an Angel. He wears a red robe with a gold cross on the front of his white alb, and golden shoulder plates with a white sash, similar to Sirzechs'.