Chapter 5: Exorcist on the loose!

There were the location were Mira and Towa were at, and there were Marluxia, Larxene and Luxord holding a card in between his index and middle finger on his right hand waiting for Demyx.

Larxene: What's taking that idiot so long?

Luxord: Patience now. He'll be back any moment.

Demyx teleported in front of them holding his sitar.

Demyx: Hey guys.

Larxene wasn't too pleased with him.

Larxene: There you are, where have you been? Have you been slacking?

Demyx: 'Course not. I just encountered that alien kid along with his Devil friends, and I gotta say (Y/n) is no pushover.

Marluxia: Like Towa said, (Y/n) is the wielder of the keyblade like his father. He's gotten strong since he first fought Mira, but once Mira gains enough energy, (Y/n) will be powerless against us. Towa is working on the heartless so they can steal hearts from the Devils.

Larxene: Oh, you mean those little creatures? It would be fun to watch that Saiyan and his nitwit friends suffer once we're done with them.

Luxord: He'll be out of the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

You, Rias and the peerage made your way to the ORC building. Once you got in, you folded your uniform and placed them to the bedside cabinet.

(Y/n): Time to relax with my favorite instrument.

You took a case of capsules from your pocket Bulma has gave you, then picked one. You pressed the button and tossed it on the floor, and that capsule reveals your stratocaster guitar and an amplifier head with a 4x12 cabinet. Issei became shocked from it.

Issei: Woah! Dude, what was that?

(Y/n): It's called a capsule, a friend of mine gave it to me as a birthday present. They're very useful for carrying your things around, especially automobiles.

Kiba: That's amazing.

Issei: Anways, you play guitar before?

(Y/n): Yep. Since I was a child, I started with an acoustic, and when I turned 11, I started with electric. My dad plays guitar as well. My brother is also a drummer, and we played together. Too bad, it's only three of us in the family who play instruments, and my sister likes to sing pop music.

You took your guitar off the stand, and wore the strap around your shoulder.

Koneko: Wanna play it for us?

(Y/n): Sure, just one second.

You adjusted the settings on the amp just to get a better sound.

(Y/n): Here it goes.

(Start at 0:21)

Your friends' eyes became widened by your awesome solo.

(Y/n): What do you guys think?