OVA: The Unresurrected Phoenix

After succeeding a fateful battle against Mira, and saving the multiverse, everyone are in the clubroom, with an unexpected visitor. It was Ravel Phenex, the little sister of Riser Phenex. She sits on the couch, with you and Rias sitting at the opposite side, while the rest were standing at the side.

She felt a little down on something.

Ravel: Rias, I apologize for the sudden visit. Actually...I wanted you to ask for your advance regarding my brother.

The two of you looked surprised, as if you weren't expecting to be ask by that kind of favor. Rias looked a bit emotional, from the incident in the past. You even remembered at the party in the underworld, how she mentioned him being depressed after you beating him.

Rias: Riser... You want to talk about Riser?

Ravel: Yes. I assume you've heard the stories about him. Like, how he does nothing but mope about since that incident.

Xenovia: Riser? I've heard the rumors too.

Irina: Who is he?

She asked Xenovia.

Asia: He's from the Phenex family, and Rias' ex-fiancé.

Irina: Fiancé?! How romantic!

She held her hands together, adored how Riser happened to be engaged with Rias.

Rossweisse: It sounds so noble!

She agreed with Irina.

Irina: Hang on. If he is her ex-fiancé, then

Issei: Yeah well, (Y/n) crashed their engagement party and challenged that grilled chicken to a duel. (Y/n) won and took Rias back.

Asia: On the other hand, Riser had never lost before, so...

Rias had the look of concern, how Riser wasn't able to get past that lost.

Rias: Riser still hasn't recovered from that, right?

She asked Ravel, gripping on to her skirt, while looking emotional.

Ravel: I probably shouldn't have come here, but...I only have your place to turn to for this.

Rias: My place? What do you mean?

Ravel: When I was asking for advice on how to help my brother, I was told that he should learn the so called fortitude that Rias' peerage possesses. That is what your household is famous for.

Rias: Fortitude?

Xenovia: Fortitude, huh...

Irina: A certain someone knows all about that.

Akeno giggled, as the whole group look at you.

Ravel: More precisely... He should be ashamed of himself! I can't believe he's been sulking for half a year because of one loss. He even says that he is afraid of the boy. Since then, he hasn't participated in a single Rating Game.

 Since then, he hasn't participated in a single Rating Game