Chapter 19 (New): Demonic and Holy combination

Outside of the Kuoh Academy, Sona and her peerage created a giant magic barrier around it, to make sure nothing around town is in danger.

In the barrier Rias, Issei, Akeno, Koneko and Asia are inside the main building.

Rias: Issei. I need you to be on support this time.

Issei: Support?

Rias: I want you to use your ability to transfer your power to the rest of us to increase our strength.

Issei: No problem. I'm all over it.

Rias: And the meantime, I think we can stall until Issei can transfer to everyone, don't you?

She asked Akeno and Koneko.

Akeno: Yeah, I bet we can manage that.

Koneko: Absolutely.

Rias: Issei.

Issei: I'm still here

She turns to him.

Rias: Yes, and we're counting on you.

Issei: Sure thing.

Rias: Let's concentrate on being on the offensive in this battle. We have to get into the school and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power, whatever that may be. Unlike the fight with Riser, our lives will be at risk this time. Akeno contacted my brother send to (Y/n) to help us. I don't know when he will be here, but believe me, I will not allow us to die today. We will survive my dear servants. We will survive this fight so we come back here and go to school once more.

Everyone: Yes ma'am.

Issei: Promotion to Queen.

He promotes himself to Queen with the speed of a Knight, strength and defensive of a Rook, and magic of a Bishop.

They all walk outside, then stop to see a huge magic circle in the sky.

Asia: What in the world is that?

Kokabiel: It seems that the 4 Excaliburs have made into one. That's just so Valper you know?

He was sitting on a throne in the air.

Rias: Kokabiel!

Kokabiel: So is big brother on his way yet? Or is it Serafall instead? Or even that friend of yours who has the key?

Rias: Right now, we're the one ready to fight. That's all that matters.

Kokabiel snaps his fingers, creating a light spear. Everyone got in front of Rias.

He then throws the spear at the gym, destroying it completely. Everyone dropped from the shockwave.

Issei: The gym!

Kokabiel: Uh, this is so boring. I needed a diversion.

Issei: No freaking way.

???: 'What's wrong, kid? You scared?'

His back palm glows, as the voice was heard.

Issei: I've never seen that big of lance made of light before, dude. It's like from another dimension.

???: 'Of course it's from another dimension. Look at it, we're talking about a man who survived fighting with God and the Devil King.'

Issei: You think we could still beat him?

???: 'When it comes down to it, I'll beat him even if I have to turn most of your body into a Dragon.'

Issei gives a smirk.