Chapter 37 (Born): Occult Research Club Vanishes!?

Inside the Gremory mansion, Issei was in a coma in bed, after using Juggernaut Drive, which was the cost of his life force. The Boosted Gear is still merged to his arm.

Azazel was standing at the front of the bed.

Azazel: Mind if I ask you a couple of questions? I don't mean Issei. I'm talking to you. Welsh Dragon.

The orb blinks.

--------------------------------------------------

Rias, her group, Azazel, and Grayfia were in a room, communicating with Sirzechs in hologram.

Sirzechs: Still nothing? That's unfortunate.

Azazel: Yeah, we haven't been able to bring him out of his coma. The kid's Devil power is replenishing, and his body is healing alright. It would seem the extent of his injuries go deeper inside though.

Sirzechs: Deeper inside?

Kiba: He's never had such an intense transformation. Seems for now, the only option is to wait it out.

Asia looked down in sorrow, about being gone, then the whole rampaging incidents occurred.

Asia: Issei and (Y/n) are suffering because of me. I'm so sorry...

Xenovia placed her hand on Asia's shoulder in comfort.

Xenovia: No one's blaming you, Asia. This isn't your fault.

Gasper: She's right, Asia. Any blame goes to those Khaos Brigade jerks.

Koneko agreed.

Azazel thought of an idea that could bring Issei back.

Azazel: Hey Asia, I got a question. You still haven't done it yet, right?

She was wondering what he meant.

Azazel: I'm talking about what you worked on in training.

She thinks back to her 3 week training during the break.

--------------------------------------------------

They all entered the room where Issei's in.

Azazel: Because of his incomplete transformation, it seems apparent that the Dragon inside Issei is malfunctioning. That fact that his arm is still in Dragon form. Only serves to prove a point.

Rias: If that's the problem, then how do we start fixing it?

Azazel: Asia's Sacred Gear might present a solution to our conundrum.

Rias: "Might" is the operative word. Will Asia be in any danger?

Azazel: I honestly couldn't tell you.

Xenovia: No way...

Azazel: It is a possibility, but it's not inevitable.

Asia continued to look at Issei who's still in a common, then became determined to help him.

Asia: I'll do it. I at least have to try.

Rias: Are you sure, Asia?

She worried for her safety, knowing it's a risk to take.

Asia: Issei promised me that he'd always look out for me, and he kept his word by beating Diodora. Now it's my turn to look out for him, and there's no way I'm just gonna give up. I owe him more than that.

Rias nods.

Rias: I have full faith in you.

They leave the room leaving her and Issei there, while Azazel speaks to her before he leaves as well.