Chapter 13: An unexpected rivalry reunion (Season 1 Finale)

In the middle of a forest, a tree was knocked down and as it hits the ground, the birds flew away. It was R/n, your longtime rival who cut down that tree with his katana sword.

He closed his eyes.

Flashback

He was standing on a tree branch, watching you on the ground outside in the forest outside of the estate after trying to transform into Super Saiyan, when Issei and Asia came to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

R/n was at the mountains when he witnessed the explosion, he saw it was you who blew it up with the kamehameha as he stood with his arms crossed.

You scratched the left side of your head.

(Y/n): Oops...I think overdid it a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

R/n stood on a tree branch, watching you using the flyer to transport yourself to the engagement party to save Rias.

(Y/n): I will rescue you, Rias. I promise.

You transported yourself from the mortal realm.

Flashback ends

He opened his eyes.

R/n: (Y/n).

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

After a fateful battle against Riser Phenex yesterday, it was break time at school, while you were doing sit ups with your legs hanging on the tree branch. A group of girls looked at you blushing.

Girl: (Y/n) is so handsome...~

Girl #2: I really want him so badly...~

(Y/n): 96, 97, 98, 99, 100. That should do it.

You got off the branch by doing a somersault. You started walking around the school, until you stop to hear boys screaming and girls yelling.

You looked to see Issei and his friends, Matsuda and Motohama getting chased down by the Kendo Club girls holding Shinais.

Issei: Guys, run!

You sighed and shook your head.

(Y/n): Issei, Issei, Issei. He never learns.

You continued walking, as the kendo girls started whacking the boys while they're still running.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was gym class, you did push ups and sit ups. Then you performed jumping jacks and stretched out your arms and legs.

You were at the starting line with the other boys. As soon as the teacher blew the whistle, you immediately ran while the boys weren't quick enough.

Boy: Why is this kid so goddamn fast?

Boy #2: A better question, why is he so lucky to have Rias and Akeno the Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies?

The girls except Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki watched you running faster than the other boys.

While the boys only did a single lap, you continued running more laps without getting tired out. All of the guys frowned at you, but the gym teacher was very impressed with your skills.