Teaser Born (Season 3)

At the mountains in the underworld, Rias in front, her peerage (including Asia and Gasper), Sona, Tsubaki, Saji, Irina with her Angel wings and Rossweisse stood beside each other. Issei is in his Balance Breaker Scale Mail armor without the helmet.

In the sky, a figure came down with a somersault. You make a three point landing in front of them.

You stood up with a stern look, facing a white looking pyramid as it glows.

It slowly emerges from the ground to the sky. The pyramid radiates blinding light repeatedly then breaks to reveal Loki. He brings out Fenrir, Midgardsormr, Sköll and Hati.

Shadowy clouds begin to cover the sky, creating a vortex as it drops down then merges to the ground behind Loki. The dark void appears, bringing a group of Heartless, Devil terrorist group, then Diodora, Shalba and Creuserey.

Towa, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene appear, as well as Mira sitting on a throne.

Mira stands from his throne, then jumps up and hovers in mid air. He summons his Keyblade, The Gazing Eye on his right hand, and swings it, then pose. He gives a smirk.

The dark void fades, and the army charges in.

The flame appears on your chest. You clench your right hand into a fist. You extend your right arm out with a hand open, then place it to your chest onto the flame, as it spins around you to the ground, creating wind, wavering your hair and headband.

As the wind stops, the Keyblade appears on your right hand.

All of you run straight forward, ready to fight.