Chapter 11: Beginning the Rating Game

The rating game is about to begin.

You thought about how the rating game would look like. You've seen Riser with fire powers like yours and has immortality like Rias told you before, but you haven't seen any of Riser's servants' abilities. You still believe that Rias and her peerage can win the game and her to be free from force marriage.

Everything was quiet inside the ORC. You were sitting on the sofa between Akeno and Koneko, while Issei, Asia and Kiba were the other sofa. As for Rias, she sat by her desk.

Kiba sheathed his sword into his scabbard, Koneko put on her fighting gloves, Rias and Akeno took a sip of tea.

Issei looked at Rias.

Issei: Unbelievable, our fearless leader doesn't look worried about the game today, does she?

You recognised two life forces approaching the front door. In came Sona and her Queen, Tsubaki. Tsubaki closed the door behind her.

Sona: Sorry if I'm interrupting.

Rias: No, please come on in, Sona.

Akeno: I'm glad you could make it.

Issei: Wow, I sure didn't expect those two here. What gives?

He looked curious.

Rias: There's a live broadcast for the competion so family members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that. And they're also taking (Y/n) along with them so he can watch the game.

Issei: Awesome.

Sona: And besides, it's your first rating game. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything.

Rias: Well, I promise to do everything in my power to make it interesting for you.

She smiled.

Suddenly, a familiar white magic circle appeared behind Sona and Tsubaki. A familiar woman appeared, which is non other than Grayfia, the Queen of Sirzechs.

She looked towards Rias.

Grayfia: It's almost time. I hope you're ready for this, my lady.

Rias: Yes, we're ready whenever you are.

Grayfia: In a few moments we will use this magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battlefield.

Issei: And where exactly is the battlefield?

Akeno turned to Issei.

Akeno: In a neutral alternate space created just for the game. Because it's not real, we'll have full license to do some damage, even burn it to the ground if we want

She giggled holding her hand to her cheek.

Sona looked at you.

Sona: (Y/n), we're about to be heading to the student council now.

(Y/n): Yes, just a moment.

Sona: Okay.

Everyone gathered in front of you.

You looked down to Koneko while she looks back to you.

(Y/n): Koneko, keep those punches and kicks quick, accurate and powerful as possible.

She nodded.

Next Kiba.

(Y/n): Remember Kiba, be sure to prioritise and strike with precision when using your Sacred Gear.