Born Trailer #1

(Y/n): 'A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up. Yours and mine.'

(Music starts)

Rias sits by the shore looking at the black sky in the dimensional gap.

You and her sit on a tilted branch with Issei standing by, looking at the sunset.

Rias disappears first, then Issei.

Then you hop off the tree, as the background fades to white, and land in front of group facing the Heartless and the Khaos Brigade terrorists.

You jump forward with a flip, and strike downwards on the shadow, and combo attack the other two, then flip over the steps. You stop to see Rias in blazing aura in the dimensional gap, and glide over to her.

A piece of the Boosted Gear Scale Armor came from her chest with Loki's curse, transforming her into the Balance Breaker, and leaving you devastated.

You and R/n go head-to-head in a swordfight with your Keyblade and his katana.

Mira suddenly appears after R/n with his Keyblade.

You charge into him then jump and attack downwards.

You and Issei unleash powerful black and red auras in front of Shalba.

Rias' armor shatters, and the two of you hug each other.

(3:09)

You in the lead, Rias, her peerage, Irina and Rossweisse run up the stairs. Once you all reached to the top, you look around the area, acting cautious of an ambush.

Mira in flaring dark grayish aura (Supervillain 1st stage) lunges at you with his sword, as you immediately block and push him back.

You unleash Firaga then launch it him, but he effortlessly cuts it in half. Mira points his blade at you, charging a dark energy ball at the tip, and launching directly at you.

The attack left you knocked out, and falling and floating backwards.

You now have fallen into the abyss. You open your eyes slowly and land on the ground, looking around the dark until you set on step, and the doves around you fly away, revealing the Dive To The Heart, and you watch them fly up to the abyss.