Chapter 34 (Born): Night before the Rating Game

A Devil was blown right into a broken Knight statue.

Zephyrdor looked furious at Sairaorg.

Zephyrdor: Damn you! If this is it, then you can bet your balls I'm going out swinging!

Sairaorg: Then bring it on.

He smirked.

Zephyrdor: Bastard!

He ascends to the air, shooting a barrage of energy blasts. He witness Sairaorg standing, while blocking with just his fist, and looking shocked.

Zephyrdor: He blocked it?!

Sairaorg: It's my turn now.

He jumps up, while Zephyrdor builds multiple barriers in front to block, only for Sairaorg to break through them with his fist and punch him in the abdomen, then launch him down into the ground really hard, leaving a big crater.

--------------------------------------------------

Everyone were currently watching Sairaorg's match, as he effortlessly took down Zephyrdor without a sweat.

(Y/n): Whoa.

Issei: Holy crap balls.

Kiba: Flawless victory. They say he's the strongest Devil in the Rating Game.

The video fades.

Rias: Zephyrdor's power was ranked almost as highly. He's done quite well stepping in as as a substitute.

You look at her.

(Y/n): Substitute?

Rias: The first heir to his house died in an accident.

Suddenly a green magic circle appeared in front of you all.

Gasper: A magic circle?

Rias looked serious.

Rias: Astaroth. Of course.

You and Issei looked shocked.

The circle arises, appearing a young man with dark green hair, wearing a white cloak.

Diodora: Salutations, everyone. How lovely to see you all again.

Everyone stood behind Rias, while she sat across Diodora, and Akeno passed out the tea and bow.

Asia looked nervous, seeing him again. Issei holds her left hand, and you hold her right hand to let her know that you're both there for her and she smiled at you both.

Diodora: Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a Bishop trade, Lady Gremory.

Asia gasped, and holds Issei's hand tighter, Gasper got nervous.