dont worry.

LUKE'S P.O.V

Michael and I sat there for hours, and we would've kept sitting there if my mum hadn't made us come inside. I explained to my mum why Michael had to stay with us, and she was fine with it. Except, my mum insisted on calling the police. Michael didn't care at first until he realized that he would have to talk to detectives about what had happened, or what had been happening.

"It's not her fault. She just gets out of hand sometimes," Michael said to me.

"She hurt you, and it's completely her fault," I assured him. I know Michael didn't want to hurt his aunt, he definetely didn't want to send her to jail either. She was all he had left. He squeezed my hand before getting up and walking to the other room.

-----

All the words I had said to hurt Michael lingered in my brain. Maybe death would feel better than this migraine, my breath uneven and heavy, my chest heaved in confusion. I skated across the ice in a daze, I couldn't tell if I was actually alive, or maybe I could roll my eyes to the back of my head and still feel alive. This scrimmage was easy, I don't have any competition within our team without Michael on the ice, throwing sly comments at me, slapping my ass as he skates past. I looked over and saw him sitting in the empty bleachers, watching our practice. He smiled and waved at me. He's changed, since the accident, it wasn't a bad change but I wanted my old, mean, cruel, selfish, idiotic Michael back anyways. He looked so confused, like he didn't belong here. I wished he knew just how much he did, how much we needed him on the ice with us.

"Good to have you back, Luke," Ashton said, patting my back on his way to the locker room. I skated across the rink, Michael slowly walking his was across the ice to find me. He looked so uneasy on the rink, unlike his old over confidence. He smiled, I grabbed his hand to help him before we were both off of the ice, walking towards the locker rooms.

"You didn't tell me I was dating the captain of the hockey team, you're really amazing Luke," he said, planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed as I began to change into more comfortable clothes. Michael sat on the bench smirking. I frowned on the inside when I realized we were in this exact situation before. Before Michael got hurt, when I was injured and he was the star player.

"Come on, let's go home," I said, pulling him behind me. He acted as if he didn't know where to go. Maybe he didn't, but I wanted to cry again. He really didn't remember much. "Hey, how about I show you around the school? Try to boost your memory," I said, smiling, trying to lighten the dense mood I was filled with.

"Yeah, but I do feel like I have been here before. With you, Luke, and Ashton and Calum. This was where we decided to make a band, in that lunch room," he said, pointing towards the cafeteria.

"No, kitten, we arent in a band, remember? " I said, trying to keep calm of his mistake. He frowned.

"No, I don't. You're making me sound crazy," he said, looking up at me, hurt. I felt like I was in one of those dating simulations, where you say one wrong thing and you blow it, making them mad and you have to start over.

"Sorry, Mikey. How about I show you your locker," I said, leading him towards it.

"Let me find it," he said. He acted as if it was a game, 'find the locker'. "It's this one, right?" He said, pointing to a yellow locker, it's number engraved 616.

I smirked. "Now guess your combination," I said. He actually got the locker right. I knew this was I good sign, I kissed his cheek. He opened his locker on the first try, smiling and pulling me into a long hug.

"Thank you," he said, muffled into my hoodie. I have no idea why he thanked me or why he was so greatful that I was there with him. I kissed the top of his head and picked him up, so that our faces were close.

"Let's go home now," he said, sounding like a small child.

"Ok, " I said, putting him down and walking with him to the car. Once we were both in I turned on 'How You Remind Me' by Nickleback.

"This is a cool song," he said, quite seriously.

"It's nickleback," I said, smiling back at him when we had hit a red light.

"How you remind me, " he said, winking at me. He knew his stupid puns drove me insane, his winking making me tingle inside. He knew.

-----

A/N

My feelings for this chapter are mixed. TYGSM FOR 200+ VIEWS. Ik it's not a lot but honestly it seems unrealistic considering this fanfic sucks. love u guizz

BTW HOW MANY OF U CAUGHT MY 21 PILOTS REFERENCE

Bye. :)