actual last.

LUKE'S P.O.V

"Dad! What the hell!? I have to be at band practice in 5 minutes," Jack screamed, slinging his guitar over his shoulder. He had Michael's eyes and nose, I couldn't be mad at him. He brought too much hurt and happiness at the same time.

I stood up, getting off of the couch and running my hand through my hair. "Sorry Jack," I said, throwing him the keys. "Go start the car, I will be there in a minute," I said. He grunted and slammed the door on his way out. "Kat!? Come on, we gotta take your brother to band practice sweetie," I yelled.

"OK daddy!" She yelled, running down the stairs with a snapack on. She ran as fast as her 8 year old legs could take her.

"Is that daddy's hat?" I asked, referring to Michael. She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, sorry for taking it," she said, getting ready to take it off.

"Keep it, sweetie," I said, holding tears back. I know she missed him too, I couldn't let her see me like this. "Now hurry up before your brother kills me," I smiled, kissing her soft cheeks, mezmorized by her bright blue eyes. I guess she looked like me, her long blonde hair, her blue eyes. When Michael and I wanted kids, we gave our own sperm to very close friends, and she had had our kids I guess. It was an awkward process but it was worth it.

We all got in the car, my son was furious. "Fucking hell, " he said as I sat in the drivers seat next to him, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Hey, I love you," I said, turning his face towards mine. He looked angry and annoyed, but he smiled anyway, reluctantly, his dimples showing. "There's the smile," I said, starting the car. He was only 15 but god was this kid a pain.

We pulled up to Jack's friends house, where his band practice was. "I love you too, dad, but you know I hate being late to practice," he said, grinning slightly. I kissed his forehead before he got out of the car, running into his friend's garage.

"Daddy..can I sit in the front? Pleassee, " Kat begged, already unbuckling her seat, knowing I can't say no.

"Fine, hurry, come on," I said, laughing after hearing her stuggles to climb into the front seat.

"Where are we going now?" She asked, turning on the radio after realizing she could now have control over what we listen to.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, turning off the horrid music and putting in a nickleback cd.

She stopped for a second when the first song came on and smiled. "This is daddy's song," she whispered, trying not to talk over the song. My lip started to quiver but I immediately shook it off, I couldn't cry. Grown men don't cry. "I wanna cry," she said, I saw the look on her face and burst into tears. "Is it OK to cry?" She said, I pulled her into my arms.

"Yes," I said, 'How You Remind Me' playing in the background of our sobs.

"Maybe we should see daddy today, since this is a crying day," she said into my shoulder. I wiped my eyes and realized that Jack was standing outside of the car, tears streaming down his face. "Is Jack sad too? " Kat asked, wiping her eyes as well.

"One second honey," I said getting out of the car to embrace Jack. He burst into tears, leaving tear stains on my chest.

"I-i don't think I c-can go to practice today," he said, his voice muffled and hiccupy. I rubbed his back. "It hurts," he said after a while, pulling away and wiping his eyes.

"Wanna come with me? I'll text Calum about it later, he'll tell Zach and Adam," I said, dragging him to the car. Calum's son, along with Ashton's and mine are all friends. They all wanted to start a band when they were 13, but made it official this year.

"I'm sitting in shotgun, tell the brat to go in the back," he said, sniffling, realizing that Kat was sitting in the front seat.

I motioned for Kat to go to the back through the window, resulting in her frowning and struggling to get in the back seat. I climbed back in the car and let out a big sigh. "Let's go see daddy, Yeah?" I asked, forcing a smile for my two gorgeous kids. I managed to recieve smiles back.

-----

The graveyard was silent, sad, lonely, and vacant. No one was there, it was just us. Finding Michael's grave wasn't hard, it was the biggest one. Since Michael's aunt had gone to jail for life, along with his uncle, for other crimes, Michael ended up recieving all the money, leaving us rich. We were the kind of rich people who didn't show we were rich. We live in a moderately sized house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. We save our money. Why? Even I don't know.

"I used to call your dad kitten, " I said, easing the silence. Jack looked at me weird and Kat wrinkled her nose.

"Why?" She asked, giggling.

"Because he looks like one, and acts like one. Cute and cuddly. And he would always wrinkle his nose like a kitten. Jack has the Same nose as daddy," I whispered the last part to Kat, making her laugh.

"That's why we named you Kat, " I admitted, smiling at the memory. "I chose it," I said, poking her nose.

"No wonder my name's so cool," she said, flipping her hat backwards. I smiled and looked at Jack, he was slouched over, sniffling and trying not to cry again. I knew this look. God damnit, he looked exactly like my Mikey.

"Kitten's a stupid nickname," Jack mumbled, looking me straight in the eyes. I smiled.

"He thought so too," I whispered. Michael's head injury from when we were 17 was worse than the doctors thought. He never regained his full memory. In fact he would lose it even more every now and then, forgetting the kid's names, wondering where we are. He always remembered me, though.

"Why would daddy always remember you?" Kat asked quietly, she sounded hurt. Hurt that her daddy didn't remember her sometimes, scared that he didn't know her when he died.

"Probably because he loved him the most," Jack said, looking straight ahead with a stern expression, he was kicking up dirt with his sneakers, leaving them a mess.

"You know that's not true Jack, " I said with a hushed tone, looking at the ground.

"I wish someone would love me like that," Kat said, a pout in her tone. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arm around her.

"I wish I could love someone that much," Jack said, tears glistening his eyes, but still not taking his gaze off of Michael's gravestone.

I had love like that. Waking up every morning to have someone there. Being comfortable in my own skin for once in my life. Having someone to trust when there was no one else. Loving someone is something I didn't know I could do. Love was such a strong word and commitment, you can't throw the word around as much as people do nowadays. Saying I love you to someone for giving you the last chip, it's not the same when someone's laying emotionless in front of you, on there deathbed, saying there last words. Their last words being: "I love you."

-----

A/N

Hope u guys liked the very last chapter ever of hockey Jocks. Thank you guys. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 (I'M 14) I'M SORRY IT'S SO CRINGY AND BAD BUT I AM PLANNING ON RELEASING A NEW MUKE FANFIC SOON!!! IT WILL BE CALLED: Clarivoyant SO WATCH FOR IT!! THANK U FOR READING THIS TERRRRRRRIBLE FANFIC

If u like phan (DAN+PHIL) u should read my phanfic!!  It's called 'in one word?' So yeah

Bye.  :)