worry.

I just wanted to know that he would be ok. But not even the doctors knew yet. I guess Michael was in a coma, no one knew when he would wake up. After about 2 days of waiting in the waiting room, with no food or sleep, they finally let me visit him. I walked in quietly into the room, Michael was so peaceful. I acted as if I would wake him up, and I wish that was the case. I pulled a chair up next to him, watching his slow and regular breathing. My lip quivered after I did a reality check. "Michael, please wake up, I need to know you're ok. Please don't leave me with these idiots, they don't get me like you do. They don't get us," I said, tears flooding from my eyes and landing on Michael's cheek.

     Of course I wished it would be like the movies, my tears hit my true love's face and he would awaken. It never happened. I sat there next to him, laying my face next to his, balling my eyes out. This was my fault. I shouldn't have gotten hurt, I would've been able to protect Michael on the ice. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It repeated in my head a billion times. There was a knock on the door and the nurse walked in.

     "I'm sorry, but Michael's guardians would like to see him. Alone. You can see him again tomorrow, though," she said with sympathy. I kissed Michael's cold lips and walked out. My face was stained with tears. Michael's aunt and uncle were balling as well. At least Michael had so many people that loved him. The hockey team visited a little later that day, wondering why I hadn't gone home as well. Of course I came back tomorrow, I came back every day for a week until they informed me I had to leave, to get rest and food. I didn't deserve anything. This happened to Michael because of me, because I was stupid enough to trip and bust my knee. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Worthless, selfish, fagot. The words screamed in my head the whole ride home. I finally reached my house and walked in.

     "Luke, honey, please talk to me. I'm so sorry about Michael honey," my mom said, trying to comfort me the second I walked in the doorway. I embraced my mom and just cried into her shoulder.

     "Wh-what happened?" One of my brothers asked. I know they hated seeing me like this.

     "He needs time alone, please," my mom said, walking me to the couch. "I'm getting you food and your going to eat it. You look so skinny, you probably haven't eaten for a week," she said with a worried tone. I lied down on the couch. I didn't want to talk to anyone except Michael. I didn't want to hear anyone's voice except Michael's. I missed his touch that I'd grown accustomed to. I don't know how long I lied on my couch, I felt numb. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. My crying stopped when I began to not feel anything at all. Michael wasn't awake yet. I need to find the asshole who hurt my boyfriend. I was very much willing to make him pay.

-----

A/N

so im basically uploading 2 shorter chapters today for you guys. Enjoy.

Bye.  :)