craving.

I walked into Michael's house kind of awkwardly. Being tall and lanky isn't always nice when you're extemely awkward as well.

     "I'm home. Oh, and Luke's with me," Michael said, calling out to his aunt and uncle.

     "In the kitchen!" Called out a female voice, supposedly Michael's aunt. We walked into the kitchen, it smelled great. "You must be Luke, your so handsome as well," Michael's aunt said in a flattering tone. "You can call me Jen," she said, holding out a hand for me to shake. I shook been hand and smiled.

     "Nice to meet you," I said, awkwardly. Michael's uncle walked into the room, Michael has his eyes.

     "Dad, this is Luke," Michael said, i was a bit surprised that Michael had called him dad.

     "Nice to meet you Luke," he said, his voice low and raspy. He was quite intimidating, even though i was as tall as him and he had a big grin on his face.

     "Same to you," I said, returning the smile.

     "I'm gonna show him around the house," Michael said, dragging me out of the kitchen and down the hall. "Do you really want a tour?" He said, stopping in the middle of a room, supposedly the living room.

     "I don't mind-" I was interrupted with a hand to my mouth.

     "I'll just show you the cool places okay? By cool i mean non-fancy," he said, opening a door, pulling me through, closing the door and locking it. "This is the basement. It's where i usually hangout if i'm not in my room," he said. It was huge, and there was a gigantic flat screen tv with a million video games. "I don't usually bring my friends here, but i like you Luke Hemmings," he said, smiling at me.

     I laughed and walked further into his never ending basement. There was a pool table, ping-pong table, a bar, a full fridge, and much more. He giggled and dragged me to the video-games. "I kinda like video-games," he said, playing with his galaxy hair.

     "I suck at video-games," I said, chuckling.

     "That's okay, I like winning," Michael said, looking at me and licking his lips. "Maybe another day when my parents aren't home I can show you what being drunk feels like," he said, smirking. It was kind of obvious how innocent I actually was at 17. Virgin, never had sex, never done drugs, never drank alchohol. Clean as a 3rd grader.

     "And how do you know I've never been drunk?" I asked.

     "So you've been drunk?" he asked with a sly smile on his face. "I know more than you think Hemmings, " he said, winking and walking over to the bar. "My parents probably want you to stay for dinner, if that's okay," he said.

     "Sure. But, sorry to ask, why do you call your aunt and uncle your parents? " I felt like a total douche asking but it was killing me.

     "There the closest things I've got," he said, lifting his eyebrows and giving a slight smile.

     "Sorry for asking, that was kinda douchy, " I said, scratching my head.

     "I don't mind. Did I ever tell you how pretty your eyes are?" He said, looking mesmorized by them. I blushed but I tried really hard to shake it off.

     "No, but you told me how hot my dick was," I said. Michael laughed, I love making him laugh, knowing I can have some power over him feels, good, almost.

     "I never lie," he said, winking and biting his lip. God I love when he does that. I feel like he knows what it does to me, the word play, the lip biting. He's slowly luring me into his trap and I love it, craving more.

-----

A/N

saucy. Idek if you guys like this at all, so I hope you do.

Bye  :)