last.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Sometimes I wish I was on the ice with you," I admitted while Luke was getting ready for the championships. Luke looked down at me and smiled.

"Me too, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about you," he said, pulling his skates on.

"Yeah, but I have to worry about you. I won't be able to protect you, what if you got hurt like I did?!" I said frantically, I didn't mean it to but it came out harsh. Something inside of me regretted saying it but I can't say the same about the other 90% of me. Luke looked at me, surprised that I was shouting in front of our peers about this, and he had a look of hurt as well.

"Michael, remember that that's the same thing I went through before you go yelling like that," he said, sitting down next to me and grabbing my hand.

"Luke, if you got hurt-" I began but was cut off with Luke's lips on mine, the short kiss filling the silence briefly.

"I'll be okay Michael, " he tried to assure me, but I know that he doesn't know if he'll actually be ok or not.

I watched him skate onto the ice. He owned the rink, everyone knew it, and of course the whole school was here again. I sat on the bench, next to the coach, looking up and searching the crowd for familiar faces, finding none. Did I once know one of those people? Did I call them a friend? An enemy? My thoughts were interrupted with loud shouting and cheering. Luke had scored already, and I missed it. As he skated around I saw him wink at me. Confidence has never been sexier.

The shredded ice flew at my face whenever someone skated by, the feeling felt natural but made me so uncomfortable. The coach laughed at my face of disgust. "Was I good at hockey? Luke tells me I was but I feel like he's just saying that," I asked the coach, he sort of looked down as well.

"You and Luke were our star players. I mean, Luke still is, but without you on that ice, our team is empty, " he said, almost making me feel bad about getting hurt. He made me feel bad about losing my memory. I almost said sorry, like it would mean something. We both knew it wouldn't. I mean, I didn't know what I was missing on the ice.

-----

"Luke!" I yelled over the screams, inching across the ice in my sneakers, trying not to fall. The second he saw me a smile bloomed on his face, grabbing my hand and pulling me in for a hug. "You won," I said into his sweaty shoulder.

"We won Kitten, " he said into my ear.

-----

"Are you sure no one will come in here?" I asked, worried someone would see us.

"Positive. Just come here," Luke said, pulling my naked body into the locker room shower with him. "You're so beautiful Mikey," he said, tracing my figure.

"You're perfect Luke, " I said, kissing his neck softly.

"You know I hate my body, " he said, grabbing my waist.

Smut warning!

"Let's change that," I said, moving my hands to his already hard cock. Luke shivered, aware of what was about to happen. I started slowly tugging, he couldn't even handle the small things as his hips started to buck into my hand. I could tell he was getting frustrated already.

"Please, " he said under his breath, trying to please himself. I knew what he needed.

"Fuck me," I said into his ear, waiting for a response. Luke opened his eyes now, staring into mine.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, resting his hand on my cheek, the hot water running down his face.

"I want you to," I said, pulling his waist up against mine, a squeak escaping his lips when are dicks hit eachother.

Luke picked me up and put me against the wall. I haven't had sex this way before, with a guy, but I would for Luke. I spread my legs so he had easier access. He planted soft kissed all down my neck, my dick hard and clung to my chest. He entered me slowly, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought, silent tears glistening my eyes only for a moment. He looked me in the eyes for permission to continue, even though I know it hurt him not to just do it. I nodded my head. "Please," I begged, it was my turn to need pleasure.

He grabbed my cock now, jerking me off as he thrusted. "Harder," I wimpered at his slow and gentle pace.

Luke nodded and slammed into me. "Fuck," I heard Luke whine under his breath. His tugs became rough and I tried not to thrust into his hand. "Shit, Mikey," he said, pausing for a second and moving me to the ground. I immediately obeyed and got on all fours, relizing Luke's eagerness to continue.

He immediately slammed inside me again, shocking me at first. I realized he wasn't focused enough to grab my cock again, making me do it myself. "Sorry kitten," he said inebetween moans, grabbing my dick and pushing my hand aside, tugging hard and fast.

A load moan echoed throughout the locker room as Luke hit the perfect spot three times in a row. Luke was panting hard against my neck. I could tell he was getting frustrated at how long his climax was taking. "Almost there kitten," he grunted, going faster now. My knees ached but I didn't want this to stop.

"Fuck," I whimpered, cumming all over the shower floor, which was immediately sucked into the drain. Luke went so fast now I wondered why he wasn't aching. He thrusted hard into me two last times before his warmth shot inside me. He moaned loud and whiny, leaving a chill run down my back. He thrusted one more time before pulling out, leaving an empty feeling inside.

Luke sat down against the wall, water still streaming down his perfect and muscular body, running his hands through his wet hair. I was about to sit next to him, until I realized how sore I was. "Ow, ok, I'm standing," I said, causing a smirk to spread across Luke's face as he stood up with me.

"I'm sorry Mikey," he whispered into my ear, planting small kisses on my cheek. "I won't do it again," Luke said, biting his lip.

"Noooo," I said, acting like a child. Luke laughed and turned the water off.

"I was only kidding," he said, playing with my hair with a huge grin on his face.

"Good," I said, grabbing a towel and hitting Luke with it.

"Let's see how fast you can run with that sore ass of yours," Luke said, grinning and grabbing a towel as well. I limped out of the shower stall as fast as I could, which wasn't very fast considering Luke was walking behind me, laughing. He picked me up. "I guess I'll just have to carry you everywhere now," he said, picking up my clothes off the ground and walking towards his locker where his clothes were. We both got dressed and Luke carried me towards his car.

"I was a virgin before this," Luke admitted, opening the car door and setting me inside. I can't say I was shocked, but I was relieved. This boy was mine.

"I would've never known, you were a pro," I said with a smile. He giggled and started his car.

"All I want to do is please you, kitten," he said, looking me in the eyes before he started to pull out of the school's parking lot. Can everyday of my life be like this? To be loved by the one I love. To be wanted.

-----

A/N

Hehehe. Smut. This was so awkward to write lol, my mom was sitting next to me the whole time.

Bye. :)