timing.

The locker room was loud and noisy and crowded. Filled with attractive, and buff naked teenagers but I could only stare at Michael. He was perfection to me, even if he wasn't the most muscular guy, he was tough in different ways. I sat on the bench, basically watching him get changed into his hockey gear. The big game was in an hour. I could tell how excited he was.

"We're gonna win, for you Luke. Ill make sure of it," he said, a confident grin on his face. I smiled and blushed. I looked like completely shit, sweatpants, a hockey hoodie, and a beanie. Michael loved when I wore beanies, "they make you look so cute". Before Michael put his helmet on, he leaned over and kissed me sloppily, the other guys found it gross. "I love yoouu, " Michael said, putting his helmet on and skating onto the ice. I followed him across the ice to sit next to the coach, the best view I could get without actually being on the ice.

When the game first started, it was easy for us. We had already scored 4 times and the other team looked pissed at Michael, who made 3 of them. From the looks Michael thought it was funny. Then I saw it, another player skating behind Michael full speed, then smashing him into the boards. That guy was like 3times his side. The coach was called onto the ice and I quickly followed. Michael was unconscious. The tears came before my words. "No, no, Michael please get up, get up," I said, sitting next to him, he was laying on the ice, he looked so pale and gorgeous. I kissed his cheek right before they took him away. I wasn't aloud to see him right now, but I didn't stay for the rest of the game. I drove directly to the hospital, even if I wasn't supposed to be driving.

"Where's Michael Clifford's room," I demanded the question at the front desk lady, she smiled at me.

"I'm Sorry, sir, he can't have visitors right now. He's still unconscious and being tested," she said warmly.

"I'll Wait," I said, sitting down in a chair. She smiled at me realizing how much I care about him.

"Are you his brother?" She asked kindly, making me laugh.

"I'm his boyfriend, he's my world,"

-----

A/N

short but im uploading the next chapter right after this one. Comment?

Bye. :)