ok.

It became unhealthy. I would only eat small things and drink water. I don't even know how much sleep I got, if any. How long does surgery take? It has been a day since I found out the news, and I refused to leave the hospital, and they couldn't make me leave this time.

"Mr.Clifford?" The nurse asked. I wanted to laugh at her mistake of thinking Michael and I were married but I didn't. I stood up quickly and walked over to her. Naturally I would've bombarded her with questions, but I didn't.

"Michael made it out of surgery. Ill show you to the room, he's still asleep but he's healthy," she said, walking me to the room. When we reached the door I flung it open and closed it quietly. The tears came fast and out of no where.

"Kitten," I said as I walked over to Michael and cupped his cheeks. He was so warm, and his lips were so pink and his hair a faded galaxy color. I kissed his lips, closing my eyes I pretended he kissed back. It felt like he did. Wait-was he? I backed away first a second.

"Lukey, what's wrong babe?" He said in his low and raspy sleepy voice. He didn't know? He didn't need to. He was awake and alive and he can talk to me again. I smashed his lips to mine again, my tears falling all over his cheeks. He pulled away this time, he looked worried.

"No, don't be worried about me, I love you and you're awake, and Mikey i've been to hell without you but i'm back and I just want to kiss you right now," I said in between sobs. I probably looked and smelled gross. I pulled Michael in for another kiss before I heard the door open. I pulled away reluctantly to a shocked nurse.

"H-hes awake? That's great! I have to go tell the doctors, but i'm afraid visitors will-" I stopped her.

"Please, let me see him for a couple more minutes. Please, " tears were still streaming down my face. My hands were intertwined with Michael's. I guess she felt sympathy for me, she just nodded and walked out. I sat in the chair next to his hospital bed and layed my head on Michael's chest, listening to his heartbeat, his constant breathing.

"Luke, how long have I been in the hospital?" He asked in a hushed tone. I guess he really didn't remember much.

"Almost a month, I was so scared," I said, my voice muffled with Michael's chest and my sniffles.

"I'm so sorry," he said, rubbing circles on my back. He way playing with my hair. "So, what happened to me?"

"Some idiot at the championships smashed you into the boards really badly. He was like 3 times your size, kitten," I said, my tears staining Michael's hospital gown.

"What championships?" He asked. I was confused.

"You know, for hockey? The hockey championships," I said, lifting my head and looking Michael in the eyes.

"I have always wanted to play hockey. Do you play hockey Lukey? " he asked me. I could tell he was serious and my stomach twitched. I felt sick. Why does he remember me?

"Yeah, you play hockey too Mikey, you love it. You're amazing at it as well." I said. He looked so genuinely confused.

"No, no. I'm in a band Luke. You're in it too. Same with Ash and Cal," Michael said, he sounded like I was going crazy. He was scaring me now. A band? I decided it was time for the doctors to come and check on my kitten. Even more tears fell from my face. All I could think was: at least he remembered me. But everything would change now. Everything.

-----

A/N

short chapter. But this is really important too, hope you all like reading. Damn these chapters have been making me tear up while writing.

Btw my names Hailey.

Bye. :)