are we in a band?

We slept in the hospital bed that night. His parents never showed, and I know that Michael wanted them there, even just for a little while. I woke up to the sound of cartoons still playing on the TV. I wanted to get up, I had to pee really bad, but Michael looked so peaceful, so I tried to hold it in longer. I never wanted to leave. I grabbed by phone, 15 missed calls from my mum. Oops. I guess I should've told her I slept at the hospital. I looked at Michael and then back at my phone. I mean, Michael broke the rules for me, it can't hurt to ignore her this once. I kissed Michael's forehead and reluctantly got out of the bed. I swear I was about to piss myself. I was in the bathroom and I could hear Michael saying something in his sleep.

     "Ashton, you fucking suck at playing bass, staahhp, " I heard Michael say softly in a sleepy voice. I laughed. What was he talking about? God was he cute, I loved his random dreams. I washed my hands and went to lay with Michael again. It was hard to lay in the small hospital bed without making it creak or shake. I lied my head down and Michael squirmed, finding my warmth again. I scooped his face closer to mine and I could see him trying to hide a smile.

     I giggled and kissed the tip of his nose, making him open his eyes in surprise to meet mine. He put on the cheekiest smile. "Are we not in a band?" Michael asked, honestly confused.

     I sighed and shook my head. "Sorry Mikey, we aren't. But we could be," I said, laying my chin on the top of Michael's head. I heard him sigh.

     "I wish we were," he said, digging his face into my neck.

     "Why?" I asked, a bit confused.

     "Hearing your beautiful voice sing is all I can remember."

-----

     Michael's parents had finally made it to the hospital, they made me leave, said my mum was worried sick about me. The drive home was long and boring and I wished Michael was in the car with me, singing along to the radio, cracking jokes that weren't funny that I laughed at anyway.

     My mum grounded me, said I couldn't leave the house for a week. At least Michael could now come to me, he was being released from the hospital tonight, but he won't be able to go to school for a week or two. I had 200 messages from the groupchat, all wondering about Michael, asking me for updates.

Me: he's awake  :)

     Should I tell them he lost some of his memory? They deserve to know..

Me: but he's lost some of his memory.

Ash: what do you mean? When can we see him?

Me: he doesn't remember anything about playing hockey, he gets out of the hospital tonight.

Cal: Im so confused,

Me: he doesn't remember playing hockey ever.

Ash: omg

Me: I don't know how much he knows, but the doctors think he will regain his memory slowly.

Cal: how do we help him remember?

Me: I have no idea.

-----

  INTENSE SHIT BELOW READ AT YOUR OWN WILL

   "Did you forget? " I asked Michael, looking into his endless eyes.

     "I might've, wanna remind me?" He asked, pleading for my touch.

I smirked and took my shirt off, biting my lip ring. I saw Michael shutter underneath my touch as I helped him take his shirt off. "Not the lip ring bite," he said, whining. I played with my lip ring even more now, bringing my lips to his. I felt him lightly tug on my lip ring, and I let him, grinning into the kiss even more. I guess we did kiss a lot, my brothers always commented on my irregularly pink lips. 

     I felt Michael's hips reluctantly buck against mine, making me smirk. I usually didn't have this power over Michael. I gave in, slowly grinding against Michael. I heard him quietly moan and whine underneath me, angry at my slow pace but not wanting me to stop. I moved my lips to Michael's forehead and reached my hand down his pants. He whimpered as my cold hands found his bulge. I grinned and kissed his neck while jerking him off, loud muffled moans escaping from his mouth. It was quite obvious how much Michael hated not being in control. I prayed my brothers wouldn't hear, but I knew they would.

     Michael's last moan was long and whiny, ending with a sigh of relief and his head flinging backwards. "Fucking h-hell," Michael said as I took my hand out of his pants. He ran his hand through his hair, I have never heard Michael stutter before, it was pretty attractive though.

     "Do you remember kitten?" I whispered into his ear in an unexpectedly raspy tone, my lip ring gazing his ear.

    "Yeah, but you might have t-to remind me every now and then," he said with a cheeky grin, biting his lip.

-----

A/N

sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy. Hope u guys like this fluff ;)

Bye guyss