bonuses.

It wasn't even about the game anymore or winning. I have already won. The moment Michael confessed his love to me I won everything I've ever wanted. Winning the game was just a bonus, seeing sweaty Michael panting and skating around in joy to find me, hug me, take off my helmet and kiss me for the whole school to see. There was food thrown and there was name calling but I had my world in my hands and that's all I care about now.

"Another win!" Michael cheered, spinning me around on the ice. I hadn't noticed it but this means we make it to the championship. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. I heard whistles from across the ice. Ash and Cal found out about us last night after everything when we announced it to the groupchat.

"I shipped it since day 1," said Ash, looking at me and knowing that I was finally happy. Michael pulled me in closer to him and smirked. Did he just grab my bum? Yep, he definitely did because Calum saw and burst into a fit of laughter.

"We should leave you two alone then," Calum said in between giggles. They skated to the locker rooms.

"I just realized something," Michael started, "I never even asked you out," he said, smiling imensly. "So, Luke, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" Michael asked, pulling me in so close so that our noses were touching.

"No," I said smiling. Michael looked so confused and hurt. "Oh my god i'm kidding, i'd be an idiot to say no, of course i'll be your boyfriend, Mikey." I pulled him in for a quick peck on the cheek before skating away into the locker room.

-----

I guess I couldn't keep my hands off of him. "Mikey, don't torchure me like this," I said in between fits of moans. Yes, he was on his knees in front of me, fully clothed. Me being completely stripped of my clothes felt so vulnerable at this point. He was teasing me and all I wanted to do was pound the shit out of him. "Fuck, "I whispered under my breath, panting heavily. I swear this is illegal.

Michael had an evil smirk on his face. "God your so adorable when you beg," he said. He finally gave in and gave me what I wanted, leaving me speechless and full of pleasure as I reached my climax. Michael giggled. He fucking giggled. He almost left me blue-balled. I'll get him back for this. He's lucky his giggle is the most adorable sound ever.

"I'm getting you back for this Mikey," I said, trying to regain my breath. He sat on my naked lap, covering my hard-on. I whimpered a bit.

He stared into my eyes. "I've never been so in love," he says, getting lost in my eyes again.

"M-michael you should probably get off of m-me," I said, trying to regain feeling in my penis. Michael laughed.

"Sorry, babe," he said, almost hesitantly as if not sure if it was ok for him to call me that. He got off and sat next to me, handing me my teen titans boxers and quietly giggling.

"Like you don't have dorky boxers," I said, smirking as I put them on.

He pulled down his pants a bit to reveal spongebob boxers, giggling to admit it.

"I find your dorky boxers quite attractive," Michael said, grinning. "You can never go wrong with a hot nerd," Michael finished, helping me put the rest of my clothes on. "By the way, your a lot bigger up close," Michael bit his lip and looked down.

I blushed and looked down. All this sexual stuff was just a bonus with Michael, the real thing I wanted was to hold him and talk to him and just be with him. All day, everyday.

-----

A/N

Haha, if you guys don't like the detail please tell me, I can take the detail out, but I know a lot of you like it as well. Please give feedback!