rule breaker.

Michael took a 3 hour nap. Oh my god were his little snores adorable, and I never knew he talks in his sleep. It was so cute, he just kept saying the randomest things. And, he dreamt about me. At least I think, because he kept squirming in my arms and saying my name.

"How long was i asleep?" He asked in his morning voice. God damnit his morning voice was so great. It was deep and raspy and i could listen to it for hours.

"3 hours kitten," i said, poking his nose. He scrunched up his nose and layed his head back down on my chest. "Were you dreaming about me?" I asked, a smirk on my face. His cheeks turned red, i've never actually seen Michael embarrassed, but i could get used to this.

"Oh god, i talked in my sleep again didn't I?" He said, his cheeks bright red now, he was playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Haha, yeah, 'Luke, stop, no, don't tease me like this,'" i said, teasing him with the words he said in his sleep. I giggled as he buried his face in my shirt. "It was so cute, though, kitten," I said, realizing how embarrassed i actually made him.

All of a sudden there was the sound of a door slamming upstairs. I jumped and Michael quickly sat up. "Fuck," he said groggily. "I think my parents are home," he said, rubbing his eyes and standing up.

"Oh, um, should i leave?" I asked, standing up.

"Not yet, i don't want them to see you, go hide," he said, urgently in a whisper-yell.

"Where??" I asked frantically looking around his basement.

"I don't know, behind the bar or in the closet," he said motioning towards both places, trying to tidy up as quick as possible.

"Michael? Are you home, honey?" Michael's aunt called from upstairs.

"Yeah! Down here!" He said, pushing me into the closet and closing the door. Michael's aunt started walking down the stairs now, from what I could hear.

"Hi, honey, how was school?" She asked.

"Great, do you need anything?" He asked, obviously trying to shoo her away.

"Just wondering if you had a friend over. I thought I saw Luke's car at the corner. The neighbors probably have visitors or something. You know our rule about having friends over without me or your unc-dad home," she said. What rule? Michael never told me his parents were overprotective. It was kinda cute, Michael breaking the rules for me.

"Yeah, I know," he said, I heard his nervous tone from the closet.

"Ok, well I'll be upstairs cooking dinner if you need anything pumpkin," she said, kissing his forehead, and walking up the stairs. I didn't come out of the closet until I heard the door shut.

I walked out of the closet smiling. "Michael, breaking rules, never heard of that before," I said, winking at Michael. "So how am I supposed to leave without her seeing me?" I asked, looking back on the couch.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to stay," he said, grinning and sitting with me back on the couch.

"What if your aunt comes back?" I ask, worrying about Michael. I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me. I don't even think he told his parents about me yet. I already told mine, who weren't that interested.

"I guess she'll have to deal."

-----

A/N

eh Idk how I feel about this. It's kinda stupid but I thought it was relatively cute. Just fluff until the action happens.

Bye :)