Not Their Fault (2/12)

Sexy concepts seems to be in the trend for kpop these days. And I don't blame them. Fangirls go crazy over their oppas being sexy as heck, sorry if I offend anyone. But the more I see sexy, the more hate I see. But not towards the men but more directly to the girls. I don’t get why people are hating on them. It’s not their fault they had to dance a sexy choreography or sing a sexy lyric song, unless they wrote the song themselves. And I don’t think most of them do.

Are there any girl groups who write their own lyrics and composes the song themselves? I haven’t seen any so I guess it’s partially my fault here. I know a few boy groups who do write some of their own music. Like BTS, B1A4, BTOB, BIG BANG, and many others that I can’t seem to point out right now. They write their own songs. AOA’s song Like a Cat, I think, has been hated on and the hate went towards the singers calling them slut… seriously? If they wrote it themselves and created the choreography to that song all by themselves then maybe you hater can call them that but they didn’t. They weren’t the ones to think is the idea of sexy concept. Also Hello Venus’ song Wiggle Wiggle and Sticky Sticky. I don’t think they wrote that song either. And the dance? There’s gotta be a choreographer who creates these dance routine for them. 

The companies who manages these idols chooses whether their money-makers (sorry again, not all companies are like that) get to promote them or not. I’m not here to defend AOA or Hello Venus. They are great girl groups but I not really into them. I’m here to rant about how much hate is going towards these idols when all they did as sing a song they were given and dance to a routine they were assigned. Nothing bad.

I guess I just hate is when the girls are being bashed on and hated for what they do, that is not in any way harmful to other, as a living. But then on contrast when the guys like as sexy as heck, we go crazy and ask for more, never hesitating to ask. From what I see there’s not much hate on boy groups for being sexy and yet it’s the opposite for girls. So please stop haters. Stop hating these harmless girl who’s just doing their jobs as idols.