Luhan & Kris (vs) SM Entertainment (2/15)

This is the SECOND time Luhan and Kris is in a lawsuit. I thought at least it would be the end of the previous lawsuit and it would be done with all SM drama but I guess not. SM filed a lawsuit against Luhan and a movie production. And they also put a lawsuit against Kris too. Can't they just forget it already? You're already in a freaking lawsuit, and now you want to be in another one? Although many people say SM has the rights this time to sue them and it's the artists' fault, I don't think they should. SM Entertainment is already making loads of money. They're one of the Big 3 Companies for debuting and managing idol. They have TXVQ, Red Velvet, F(x), Girls' Generation, EXO, SHINee, and also their soloist debuting. Taemin, Amber, Jonghyun are the newest artists to go solo in SM.

Can't we just say truce and bid everyone farewell. 2015 is supposed to be a good year with no more drama. It's supposed to be filled with comebacks and new debuts to enjoy. It's a year to rejoice and enjoy with families. A year where the underrated people get more recognition. I don't want this! I don't want anything lawsuits. It's bad as it already is. No more damage please! I want to be happy and stop worrying about if our babies are doing well and taking care of themselves.

I'm praying that SM, Luhan, Kris and this stupid drama ends soon. I'm done dealing with these kind of news.