BTS Comeback! (4/29)

Okay... Okay Okay! Stop me before I explode! BTS' COMEBACK SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED!

It was released SEEVEN HOURS AGO AND I WAS IN SCHOOL FOR GOODNESS SAKE! It was during third period when it got released and I was DYING TO SEE IT! Fourth period gave me a chance to listen to it and I DID!

We were doing this worksheet and we got permission to listen to music and as soon as I got my phone out, everyone knew I was going to watch the damn Music Video. No doubt about that!!

I literally screamed when the Bighit intro came on, I tried so hard to suppress it that everyone looked at me as if I was crazy! Maybe I am but STILL! THE MV WAS OUT AND I NEED TO WATCH! Anyways, I watched the damn video and I screamed throughout the whole thing. Here's the ting though. I usually don't watch any trailer videos before the MV officially comes out so I was blown away completely and so surprised.

First off, JIMIN AND HIS DAMN HIGH NOTES! It's like a new weapon now. He needs to know that he's killing us!

Then there j-hope. Do you know how hot he looks?! In the bathroom, too hot! WAYY TOO HOOOTT!!

Suga, OMG! I HAVE NO WORDS. THIS GUY IS LIKE THE DEFINETION OF SWEG! I don't know how to even describe this creature! He's amazing with his rapping at the beginning and his scene with the bed and lighter is so cool on its own.

Taehyung, oh my gosh, TAEHYUNG! V! TAETAE! ALIEN! Do I have to say anything?! He ran up to the damn guy with a lighter in his hand and I thought I had to see him burn someone... I have no idea what got into me. "But you're my everything" YES! WE'RE HIS EVERYTHING!!

Now let's talk about our leader, Namjoon! OMG!! At first glance I thought I saw him smoking but then it turned out to be a lollipop. Like he has the damn state of mind to scare me like that?! His rap was something else too! He released his mixtapes and now that I hear him rap again with Bangtan is like my ears being in heaven!

Jungkook, this boy needs to stop! LIKE STAPH! LIKE SERIOUSLY! HE HAS SO MANY LINES THAT IN THE FIRST FIVE SECONDS I ALREADY DIED! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS ANYMORE BUT HE NEED TO STAPH BEFORE WE ALL DIE!

LASTLY, IT'S JIN! HE HAS LINES THAT ARE AMAZING! AND WHEN I SAW HIM CRYING, I WAS FREAKING OUT! LIKE WHY?! WHY WAS HE CRYING?! WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE SO CRUEL TO DO THIS?! It broke my heart honestly.

AFTER SIX MONTHS OR SO, BANGTAN HAS COMEBACK WITH ANOTHER AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING SONG AND ALBUM. THEY NEVER SEEM TO DISAPPOINT ME. ESPECIALLY WHEN THIS TIME THEY ALL, AND I MEAN ALL, CONTRIBUTED TO THE ALBUM. EACH MEMEBER HAS WROTE SOME LYRICS FOR THE ALBUM AND OF COURSE THE RAPPER LINE DID SOME PRODUCING AS WELL! MY FAVORITES ARE CONVERSE HIGH (KBS banned this...), RED BANGTAN BOYS (aka Fun Boys), I NEED U, AND THE OUTRO BY JUNGKOOK AND JIN!!!!

I swear, THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT! IT WAS SO WORTH WAITING FOR THIS. IM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE CHOREOGRAPHY FOR THIS SONG! THEY ARE GONNA SLAY! LET'S HELP THEM AND SPREAD THE WORD FOR THEM TO GET THEIR 1ST WIN WITH THIS SONG! LET'S GO ARMYs! FIGTHING!