So-Called Diss Rap (12/18)

..... 18 days since I've last updated..... Two weeks and a half since I've last updated.... Wow guys, I can't believe it! But really, I found this article like DAYS ago. I just couldn't find the right time to write down my rant.

I'm pretty sure almost all iKON's fan, or at least Bobby (that's his name right? Im sorry if I sounded rude, because I didn't want to seem rude at all ^^;) fans have heard of the freestyle rap that he put out to the public.

Apparently, "netizens" assumes it to be targeted on VIXX, Boyfriend, and BTS' Rapmonster. Something about the lyrics "clock dance" which related to VIXX's dance. And when he said the words "monster" and "boyfriend" he meant the boy group and BTS' leader.... -__-

Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds?! I'm sorry to be rude and all but really? I mean, if Bobby (?) wanted to diss them, then he would've told them straight out....

Honestly I don't really know what the meaning behind the rap was, but I guess everyone (well not everyone, just most majority) thinks it's a diss rap. Netizens think of it as a diss rap towards Rapmonster because the lyrics had the word "monster" in it.... That's not even making any legit sense! But other comments like about the lyrics "bulletproof glass" and other things... I guess I can see where the netizens think it that came from.

(I'm not protecting the ARMYs!... Even if I am a hardcore ARMY myself ^^)

And? Ravi has answered to the rap. He answered.... ANSWERED! Are you serious?! Ravi replied with a "yes, I know you're with a big company and you're gonna be success, you won a trophy at such a young age and all, but in the end of the day we're all the same. Each of us has worked hard to be where we are. Just get this over with." <-- It was something similar to this.

And after that?! The newest update.... Sims has joined. 😒 Great! *Note a bucket of sarcasm* Sims joined and now? People want to see more! Some people want to see Rapmonster reply in this as well! I mean, really? REALLY?!

It is a stupid thing to diss over about, fans and idols. Some netizens need to realized that not everything is related to something and need to stop trying to look into thing so deeply. So what if Bobby said "monster", "boyfriend", or "clock dance"? (Actually the clock dance does make sense and matter ^^;) "Monster" doesn't mean Rapmonster. "Boyfriend" doesn't mean the boy group Boyfriend.

What if he had said "chicken"? Would netizens/fans think it's SHINee's Onew who has a deep love for chickens? It doesn't mean anything. if the rap was truly a diss to others (more like senior) then the truth soon comes out, but people shouldn't assume so quickly about things like this.