Happy Birthday J-Hope ❤️ (2/18)

Name: Jung Hoseok
Age: 21

Korean Age: 22

Specialty: Dances like a machine, Ageyo is sooo CUTE!

J-Hope is officially 21 years old this year on this day. Although he's getting older by the years, that doesn't stop him from dancing his heart out. MAMA's performance from last year was amazing as ever. His body can bend... like really bend!

During November 28 or 29, J-Hope was trending on twitter with #jhopeyoureperfect. And he is. Hater can hate but we, the army, are here to protect our bulletproof boys. BTS without J-Hope is basically hopeless.

His shipping with V is also very cute. V-Hope all the way! Just kidding... actually I'm not. I really can't ship BTS with anyone except for Bangtan themselves. Except for Jin. I'm shipping Jin with his Super Mario toys... #JinxSuperMario hehe that'll be fun. What am I doing? This chapter is supposed to be all about J-hope and him only.

BTS is a group where all members are soon to be my bias. It's impossible to not love them once you're an army. But J-Hope is a special case. Sometimes I feel like I want to squeeze his cheeks because of his sudden ayego but the other times, I'm in awe because of his amazing skills as an idol, a dancer, and a rapper. His comedy aren't that bad either. The push-push dance... haha it never fails to make me smile.

He's simply amazing. I don't think anyone can replace him in Bangtan. Maybe that's just my opinion but he really is one of a kind and I don't think Bangtan would be the same with their hope, our hope, J-Hope. Happy Birthday J-Hope. Have a wonderful 21 (or Korean - 22) birthday. Spend time with your family, friends and Bangtan. ARMYs wish you a great birthday!