Bangtan's ARMYs and Big Bang's VIP [+Taehyung] (5/15)

Okay, so I'm a bit late on these stuff. Like I meant late as in writing it down but trust me, I have been keeping up with the news.

I don't like this subject at all. First, Bangtan makes a comeback and we had help from many other fandoms to bring BTS their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th win. And I'm so grateful for that. We reached 2 million views in 2 days. That's amazing and we couldn't thank the other fans enough.

But it's Big Bang's comeback. Their two songs reached well over a million views in one day and that just showed how good VIPs are but the thing is, why is there gotta be "fanwars"? I've think I've said this many times but "fanwars" are pretty much useless except for that fact that it makes your whole fandom sound like 5 year old brats who can keep their opinion to themselves.

I've been a VIP for quite a time now and an ARMY these past three years. These two groups are amazing. GD and Jin are my biases. But when I see comparison between two groups and some fans saying that one group is better, it just hurts. I can't choose a side so I would be there, in the middle, listening and watching everything happen while I can't move a single muscle.

It hurts you know? And I'm sure there are many people out there who feels the same as I do. But I can't stand seeing fanwars between two of the beloved groups.

Now, onto Taehyung.... that alien is Bangtan little sunshine of craziness. When Bangtan won, Taehyung was really excited and started singing Loser by Big Bang. I don't get it, why do people make such a big deal of that. We all know Bangtan is super fanboys of Big Bang and Big Bang is their role model. They've said it many, many times before. Yet people (netizens... Korean netizens...) make it seem so out of proportion. They interpret it as if he was mocking Big Bang because they were not in the ranks that week. And even EXID's fans were joining in and attacking Taehyung. When BTS posted the Bangtan Bomb of them switching their lines and parts, it was so happy and sad at the same time. You can clearly see that Taehyung isn't his normal self. He stayed in the back just walking back and forth. I'm happy that they won but Taehyung looked so hurt.

People like Taehyung need to be treated with special care. They are little sunshines of craziness that makes your life one interesting ride.