Help Me Understand! (8/5/16)

Okay, so I've been following this Instagram account called Koreanpopconfessions and they post confessions that we K-pop fans have. Some of them are great and some of them aren't. But in almost every post, there is at least one person saying stop hating or keep your opinion to yourself or something along the lines of those.

I haven't submitted a confession yet because I enjoy just reading the confessions of others and see their perspective of how they see certain thing and issues.

So my questions of the day is, "What is the difference between 'hating' and 'voicing your opinion'?"

Like if I say, "Cant you give [Member's name] some more screen time rather than seeing [Member with more screen time] everywhere?"

Is that hating?

Or if I say, "In my opinion, so-and-so isn't that visual appealing to me to be number one. I think so-and-so should be first instead."

Is that hating?

What if I said that a group isn't really my style? Like, the concept isn't to my liking?

Is that hating?

Please help me understand the difference... I've seen comments and other messages that people say that ARE mean but some of them are just their preferences. But it's always,

"STOP HATING, YOU HATER"
"YOURE JUST A HATER"
"GO F--- YOURSELF!"

So I just wanted to know the difference between the two things (and your opinions too!)