Happy Anniversary BTOB (3/21)

7 dorks, under Cube Entertainment... grouped as BTOB aka Born to Beat but if you really watch their MTV Diaries, you would (without a doubt) agree that their name should be Born to EAT!

Seo Eun-kwang (서은광) - A image of a leader, a dork by heart, a baboon in facial... what more can you get from him? His vocals are soothing as ever. In my eyes, he's the father of the group... GO OUR BABOON LEADER!

*Lee Min-hyuk (이민혁) - My bias, a squirrel, the one who aims for rapping when he has a voice of an angel... even when he eats, its adorable! When I first saw him on the cover of Korea's Men's Health Magazine... I was like O.O WOAHHH, THOSE ABS! In my eyes, he's the mother of the group. GO MAMA SQUIRREL! (Hehe ^^)

*Lee Chang-sub (이창섭) - Oh My Gooosh! Here is a truly big DORK! He isn't afraid to show his dorky self, on camera or off. He jokes around at the dorm as well as the stage.

*Lim Hyun-sik (임현식) - A composer who wrote Star, Why, Never Ending (Melody), and I Don't Know (That's the actually title ^^), When he was the one who wrote Star, he barely has any lines to sing himself... which is kinda sad cuz he gave them to his bandmates. His eye smile is the sweetest thing ever! Kind, humble, sweet and caring. He's the perfect boyfriend to have.

*Peniel (Shin Dong-geun) (신동근) - Oh our Chicago boy. Our poodle... I honestly don't know where that nickname came from... whoops, but it exists! Although he came from the United States, he speaks Korean pretty well. Sometimes messes up a bit but who wouldn't find it cute when your idol messes up a bit?

*Jung Il-hoon (정일훈) - Gwiyomi/Kiyomi player. He's the one who created it, I believe. He also took part in writing some of BTOB's songs like Hyun-sik did. He's too cute!! I remember when BTOB was a guest on Weekly Idol and the MCs found out that he hated skin ship... LOL. They tormented him with hugs and kisses! I know how you feel Ilhoon! I hate them too! T^T

*Yook Sung-jae (육성재) - Now here we are... the maknae, I seriously don't understand. How does the maknae be the tallest?! In many groups, it's always the maknae who is the tallest! Now, he's also one of the dorkiest members of BTOB. And it doesn't help that he hangs out, Peniel and our llama from F(x), Amber!

After debuting three years ago, they came a far way. I was scared when I heard Ilhoon was in risk of having lung cancer but from the looks of it, Cube Entertainment is taking good care of him and he's doing well. Through the 3 three years, they released six mini albums and had their first solo concert! And what's better is that it's a day right after my birthday, so I took it as a surprise birthday gift. A girl can dream, can't she?

With each comeback, there was a different concept. At first they debuted with Insane and Irresistible Lips, which had an amazing story scene (does that make any sense?), then transformed into retro 90's (I think...) for WOW. It has a great beat to the song. They also debuted in japan with a Japanese version of WOW. Then they pulled out their cute ageyo side for 2nd Confession. They even had a pajama dance version of the song. And after that, they went through another transformation to become manly and sexy for their comeback Thriller. The music video scared me a bit. A zombie-like concept with photo shoots of them half naked... >~<. In February, 2014 they came back with Beep Beep. I think they wanted to go back to the funky clothes or something.... and 7 months later, they came back once again with You're So Fly, a title track for their fifth mini album, Move. I want to thank Cube Entertainment for debuting these wonderful, dorky and crazy talented boys. I'm so looking forward to what they have to offer their Melodies next!