Happy Anniversary BangTan Boys (6/12)

It's been officially two years since they debuted. Although in Korea, they might count it as their third or fourth year. I'm not quite sure on that. But two years after debuting, they still surprise me every time they make a comeback. First was they're debut, No More Dream and We Are Bulletproof. I can still say that I still listen and enjoy their debut songs.

After NMD and WAB2, they came back with N.O which is so amazing! The lyrics are on point and I just love how it describes many peoples life. Then comes Paldogangsan (Satoori Rap) was also promoted within the same album (O!RUL8,2?). The dialects of the members are so freaking cute! Attack on Bangtan was also very lovable! I got to hear more of Jin and Jimin which I love very much.

The next album to be produced and promoted was Skool Luv Affair. Boy in Luv...

"Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde"

Ahhh indeed, why BTS! Why are you shaking up my heart? The song was great by itself and with the choreography, it was amazing! The story, Jin pushing the girl up against the locker... when I first saw the mv I was shocked at how Jin could be so mean. Then I realized it was all for Jungkook to confess his love. T__T His LOVE! And with each different camera angle, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin all appeared and took my heart away to where Taehyung came from. Just One Day was also heartwarming. J-Hope and his rap never fails to make me love him. Suga opening up the song was a great idea. Jungkook singing in the background was just as sweet as ever. Jimin... no words whatsoever. RapMonster and Taehyung singing/rapping together was amazing. Harmonizing BTS! And lasting the pink princess, Jin, who had a rose in his hand during his solo. How can he be so beautiful, it's just so cruel for him to be looking better than an actual girl TT-TT The song was sweet and cute and I really love it... stay on replay!

The Dark and Wild album wasn't that promoted that long ago and I felt as if I needed more from it. Although I really can't complain because ARMYs are already spoiled to the core by our crazy boys. Danger... oh my gosh Danger! That song is so powerful and the rapper line WROTE it! RapMonster, Suga, and J-Hope I just want to say, you have outdone yourselves for us again. I love your lyrics. And thank you to the other composers and producer for doing this for our boys too. They even did THREE VERSIONS of the song. Korean, Japanese, and ENGLISH! I just can't believe they can do all that and keep up with their schedules. The English version was different and much unexpected for me. Loved it nonetheless! The Japanese version had taehyung as the main actor! Him waiting for his girlfriend and getting annoyed(?) and frustrated was sexy as heck! I loved it!

Then War of Hormone came out and I died. Literally died. Taehyung sucking on a lollipop and slapping Jimin's and Jungkook's butt was so cute, strange, and hot all at the same time. Jungkook rapping was cute! 17 years old and he's already saying he's a bad boy and likes bad girl. Taehyung and his hellos are cute and so memorizing!

"Hello! Hello!

Tell me what you want right now

Hello! Hello!

Imma give it to you right now!"

Exploding in excitement! Jin has that one solo line in the chorus which he nailed perfectly! And then his "Hello Hello" lines came and went before I could comprehend anything and I had to replay it over and over again. J-hope and his "Lady's first" and "Let it go" was so cute. Suga was rapping swag and then suddenly he's getting carried by Jungkook which was incredibly awesome. When I saw the live performance of this song, it was AMAZING! I love their choreographer, Mr. Son. Thank you for creating these dance routines for BTS.

Now they're going on tours and photo shooting around the world! In America, Europe, even Thailand! The outdoors scenes complimented on the boys' beauty so much! Rap monster has officially released his solo track with WARREN G and he released his mixtapes too! Suga's birthday pass through during their stay at china where they, I believe, had a concert. If you didn't see the video of the swarming fans running in the airport... you must be blind or something.

I'm just now worrying about what's going to happen if BTS gets really popular. I mean, I would be totally undeniably proud of the boys but I'm worried about their safety. With that kind of swarm in the airport, imagine what would happen if BTS was just as popular, or even more popular, than EXO (Don't worry, I still love exo... just not all fans I like)... oh gosh, I hope BTS stays safe and healthy too!

So now that they released another album in TWO FREAKING VERSIONS!! Like seriously?! Bighit is making cha-ching "$$$$$$$". They even release teaser photos of the boys and they... are.... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

Mood for Love shall be my favorite album now! I especially love Red Bangtan (aka Fun Boys), Converse High, I NEED YOU, and the Outro of our boys!!! Red Bangtan is seriously the best song to get crazy to. And the best part was that EVERY MEMBER HAS TAKEN PART IN WRITING THE DAMN SONG!! My brother probably thinks I'm a lunatic by now, hehe. "Converse, Converse, I really hate Converse!" Ahhh, SUGA!!! Honestly I could never wear converse shoes in my life, sigh.... And OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

Anyone who hasn't seen I NEED YOU in both versions NEEDS to go see it NOW! Like NOW, PEOPLE NOW!! The first video, I would just look at everyone and almost cry at how they look. Then that 19+ music video came out and I LITERALLY DIED! I know I've said I died many times but I AM WILLING TO DIE AGAIN TO SEE THESE BOYS! Plus, it's freaking awesome!!!!

And then something happened afterwards, JIN... YES JIN. THE PINK PRINCESS WHO HAS AN ADORABLE OBSESSION OVER SUPER MARIO AND MAPLE STORY, released a cover song for MOTHER'S DAY! I was on FaceTime with my friend, Jennifer, when we first heard it. I was on the verge of tears but I held it in as I saw Jennifer's tears threatening to fall down. I swear, it was the most beautiful thing ever.

And now I'm just being updated by Bangtan on their Twitter and everywhere I go, seriously EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA of mine has at least 20 things about BTS on it! Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Wattpad, and LINE too!